I need awesome writers to do me THIS...

ARGMAN

Registered Member
A stylish wedding is planned for my cousin and they're planning to create "key gifts" for people (silver keys) and an outstanding saying is claimed to be lettered in them

so in a nutshell, I need a love saying with the word "key" in it :D

ARGMAN

Registered Member
you know I figured out that I can.. you remind me .. BRILLIANT

i want a unique one that fits in the situation and that is NEW

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
"Love is the key that unlocks the chains of mediocrity"
- Constantine

How's that for a ten second job? :lol:

ARGMAN

Registered Member
Constantine... No comment

Smelnick... brilliant... but a con that nobody have silver keys for the kitchen AND no one locks the kitchen.. but still brilliant !

waiting for other ideas

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
"Grab my hot wrought-iron key and thrust it into your oily lock!"

"I’d like to get some tools and pick her lock."

Here, I like this one:

"What are keys and locks if not ultra-dramatized metaphors which oversimplify the intricacies of love?"

Fine…maybe you can use this:

"Sometimes we fear losing the matching key the moment we stumble across a lock behind which is the love of the one we admire. But be at ease, because it is the most treasured love if--simply by your touch--the lock opens to you alone."

Personally, I think you should write something from your own heart to fit the situation. This is why I hate going into the store and buying greeting cards, because it's basically saying, "Hey...you like what that other guy wrote? Yup--I picked it out for you."

ARGMAN

Registered Member
Constantine: because I couldn't express my admire to your MIGHTY saying XD

Stegosaurus: if it was a little bit (just a little bit) shorter I would take it.. anyway good job.. (you didn't notice that the key will be gifted to the invited people not to the bride) ;)

ok guys how about: only love can open life's locked doors

I know it is a little bit tacky and easy... but hey simplest the best ... what do you think?

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Stegosaurus: if it was a little bit (just a little bit) shorter I would take it.. anyway good job.. (you didn't notice that the key will be gifted to the invited people not to the bride) ;)
I didn't mention the bride--that final saying works for everyone, universally.

Here: "The most treasured love is behind the lock that opens itself." --Booyah, I'm a freakin Hallmark machine!

ok guys how about: only love can open life's locked doors

I know it is a little bit tacky and easy... but hey simplest the best ... what do you think?
Pssshhhhhhttt. WTF? Anyone could have Googled that;). (And I'm pretty sure C4 explosive is interchangeable for "key" in that one saying). I actually liked Cons' first one--it was very..."Voltaire"ish.

Last edited: