• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I need an anime to watch

PurpleDoom

Registered Member
I've nearly finished watching bleach which was a bit different for me as I prefer ecchi and I trying to think of something to watch ill list what I've watched

1/2 Shugo Chara
Bleach
Kampfer
Karin
.Hack//Roots, .Hack//Twilight
Chobits
Negima Master Negi (God knows if that's right)

And that's all I can think off right now

If you can recommend a new one to me please say

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Dears. It's short, but really funny.

Ikkitousen -(Battle Vixens), I couldn't watch it myself, cause the main characters voice irked me, but i hear it's good.

Sorcerer Stabber Orphan/Orphan's Revenge isn't too bad; deep but comical.

Gundam Wing is retro, but it's mecha so i might not be to your tastes.

Saiyuki/Reload. Another comedy.

Anything else i could mention would be a little too shojo, but if i think of anything else i'll post again :)

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Are you looking for any genre in particular? Because right now, Beserk and the original Fist of the North Star are coming to mind.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
Well, I can recommend tons of anime but I'd rather you narrowed it down a bit more. You like ecchi? I suggest Ladies Versus Butlers!

Otherwise what are you into? Mecha? Comedy? Drama? Supernatural?

BigBob

Registered Member
I've got to go with Pugz on this one with Gundam Wing.

Of all of the Gundam's, Gundam Wing was possibly the best one out of them all and is still in the top 3 of my favorite animes of all time.

I'm still a big fan of Cowboy Bebop and Trigun as well, so take a look into those as well.

Arathald

Registered Member
If you don't mind something more Americanized, Avatar is pretty good. If you're looking for something more authentic, DeathNote was one of my all-time favorites (in Japanese, of course).

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I just reminded myself of Wakfu (which I really ought to get round to watching). Yes, it's technically French, but from what I've seen, it's good.