• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I need an animated avatar

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
because apparently Jeanie Bueller isn't going to show up for most people. I'm tired of the little black square.

suggestions plzthx.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I don't what you could find that matches your sig, but something pro union would rock haha...does it have to be animated?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
yeah, it has to be animated because non-animated avs aren't showing up for me.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Saw this one while looking for a Father Ted gif:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I find animated avatars... suck most of the time. They are also just really annoying too. When someone has an animated avatar is draws the attention of the eye always to that one avatar which is annoying. Sort of like how it's hard to ignore animated ads, they always catch your eye and annoy you.

Why does it have to be animated? Your old one is static and that's showing up.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
"To the burglar downstairs: I havecalled the police. You would be an idiot if you don't run away now. Also know I have my dads gun and a raging case of herpes. "