• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I need advice PRONTO mo fuckas!

Scissorhands

Registered Member
I'm making hamburger helper without the hamburger. So I'm boiling the noodles in water. But once they are done I need to know how much water/milk to add to make the sauce stuff. I don't think I should add the same amount as the box says because I'm only making noddles, no meat.

But maybe I'm wrong? I'm a little tipsy. Help?

Starfire86

Registered Member
I would think it would be a little too salty without the meat, even using the recommended amounts of milk and water. Don't quote me on that though, it's just a guess.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Meat doesn't add or absorb an appreciable amount of liquid, as far as I've ever seen. I'd use the amount that the box recommends.

Scissorhands

Registered Member
I would think it would be a little too salty without the meat, even using the recommended amounts of milk and water. Don't quote me on that though, it's just a guess.
Muahaha! I quoted you on that.

Meat doesn't add or absorb an appreciable amount of liquid, as far as I've ever seen. I'd use the amount that the box recommends.
I just used some of the water with some milk... and it turned out veryyy salty.

WTF is hamburger helper. Sounds messed up.
What planet are you frommm?
------
BTWWWW. This shit tastes like puke...

Or maybe I puked and don't recall. I'm a little drunk.

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Scissorhands said:
What planet are you frommm?
I just googled it, looks gross. Turns out I'm from the planet where we have real food.

By the way when I googled it the website/pictures were all with pasta, but you kept saying noodles. Do you call pasta noodles in the US or what?

Starfire86

Registered Member
Hamburger Helper is cheap, quick food. Basically a casserole made in a pot.