I need a set

Iris

rainbow 11!
After talking with this girl about Mai HiME, I have decided that I want a Mai HiME set. ^.^ I kinda think I need a new one anyway. I've had these for a while... ^^;; I don't want anything specific done to it since I am still new at it... And I don't have an idea of what I want it to look like... So... yeah...

http://www.animejap.info/photo/14/Mai Hime_29.jpg

I would just put the picture in, but it's too big and I am too lazy to change it. xx

I want the dominant color to be black. Everything else is up to you.

We can discuss payment once you are done. ^^ Rep and whatever else. (Points... Gift... Yeah.)

The avatar is pretty much do what you like...

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Here is my try..and I noe..it sucks..

I was bored so I decided to try out

Sig 1:

Sig 2 (Shade of Black)

Avy:

and I noe Tan can do better lol

T

Tan

credit the person who made the wall, i didnt try to do much with it....
dont have to give points...

Iris

rainbow 11!
o.o Wow. Both of those are really good. I will use both of them. ^^ Not at the same time, of course. But when I feel like switching I will. Reps for both of you. Alex, do you want a gift or points?

Everyone has already done the other one so this is what I do when I get bored. I am did not put much effort into the background because you cannot really see it. Anyways the Gif made me laugh so I made this. I do not want rep or points or anything I just wanted to show you :)

Signature:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I'll take the gift.

And this got to be the best sig I have made..even I aiint proud of it

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Everyone has already done the other one so this is what I do when I get bored. I am did not put much effort into the background because you cannot really see it. Anyways the Gif made me laugh so I made this. I do not want rep or points or anything I just wanted to show you :)

Signature:

If the font were cleaned up a little this would be one of my favorites of yours, Omega. Nice job!

Hoosier.