• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I need a set

Iris

rainbow 11!
After talking with this girl about Mai HiME, I have decided that I want a Mai HiME set. ^.^ I kinda think I need a new one anyway. I've had these for a while... ^^;; I don't want anything specific done to it since I am still new at it... And I don't have an idea of what I want it to look like... So... yeah...

http://www.animejap.info/photo/14/Mai Hime_29.jpg

I would just put the picture in, but it's too big and I am too lazy to change it. xx

I want the dominant color to be black. Everything else is up to you.

We can discuss payment once you are done. ^^ Rep and whatever else. (Points... Gift... Yeah.)

The avatar is pretty much do what you like...

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Here is my try..and I noe..it sucks..

I was bored so I decided to try out

Sig 1:

Sig 2 (Shade of Black)

Avy:

and I noe Tan can do better lol

T

Tan

credit the person who made the wall, i didnt try to do much with it....
dont have to give points...

Iris

rainbow 11!
o.o Wow. Both of those are really good. I will use both of them. ^^ Not at the same time, of course. But when I feel like switching I will. Reps for both of you. Alex, do you want a gift or points?

Omega

Ω
Everyone has already done the other one so this is what I do when I get bored. I am did not put much effort into the background because you cannot really see it. Anyways the Gif made me laugh so I made this. I do not want rep or points or anything I just wanted to show you :)

Signature:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I'll take the gift.

And this got to be the best sig I have made..even I aiint proud of it

Hoosier_Daddy

Registered Member
Everyone has already done the other one so this is what I do when I get bored. I am did not put much effort into the background because you cannot really see it. Anyways the Gif made me laugh so I made this. I do not want rep or points or anything I just wanted to show you :)

Signature:

If the font were cleaned up a little this would be one of my favorites of yours, Omega. Nice job!

Hoosier.