I need a really good sig /av set (needs to be skilled at making sigs please)

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Omega, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

I would like a sig here is what I need:

400x150

Purple and Black for background (abstract like alot of twisted lines of just something that looks mystical, maybe with water drops or sparkles coming off or it)

Text: Omega then underthat or beside what ever looks better in quotes "The End"

Also I am not sure what picture I want of in but if you could post just that so far and then maybe add a picture of a
    shadowy figure on it ( i dout this will look good with the background thats why I would like it not apart of the final sig. I would like a really curly handwriting font (what ever looks good and/or is readable) If you could also fit Fusion Central on it in a nice font not handwriting)

The boarder I would like it to be really nice and kinda like the backround only like it is decaying thanks to all that try.

This is the first time I have asked for a sig ever because I like everything to be perfect lol.

2. Omega

Omega Ω

Hahaha, thats funny no one can do this all I really want is a background that looks really cool with my name on it damn lol. Anyways I don't want it anymore I got attached to my link one focl!!