• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I need a really good sig /av set (needs to be skilled at making sigs please)

Omega

Ω
I would like a sig here is what I need:

400x150

Purple and Black for background (abstract like alot of twisted lines of just something that looks mystical, maybe with water drops or sparkles coming off or it)

Text: Omega then underthat or beside what ever looks better in quotes "The End"

Also I am not sure what picture I want of in but if you could post just that so far and then maybe add a picture of a
shadowy figure on it ( i dout this will look good with the background thats why I would like it not apart of the final sig. I would like a really curly handwriting font (what ever looks good and/or is readable) If you could also fit Fusion Central on it in a nice font not handwriting)

The boarder I would like it to be really nice and kinda like the backround only like it is decaying thanks to all that try.

This is the first time I have asked for a sig ever because I like everything to be perfect lol.

Omega

Ω
Hahaha, thats funny no one can do this all I really want is a background that looks really cool with my name on it damn lol. Anyways I don't want it anymore I got attached to my link one focl!!