I need a job....

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by lickmygucci, Feb 18, 2008.

1. lickmygucci

lickmygucci Registered Member

Does anyone know any good websites, that update there list of current jobs
    regularly?? (UK jobs btw.)

Thanks in advance:)

2. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

What industry?

3. lickmygucci

lickmygucci Registered Member

Any, part time job, that will take me on:)

4. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Can't be just ANY job,You should find one you like and pays well? Its not easy as
    ???
    PROFIT!!!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Why don't you do what the rest of the working class does -- go and fill out applications.

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I found my job through Monster, I still have offers coming in but I'm happy where I am.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Monster seems like it would be a good choice. I've never had any luck from it though. There are a ton of jobs on it though so I must just have bad luck with it. The types of jobs I look for aren't on Monster very often that's all.

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Licensed insurance agents are not easy to come by, which is why I had the pick of where I wanted to go.
    You seem to do much better going solo Andrew, I'd have a hard time picturing you working for someone.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You don't need websites. You need to go outside and look around. Check papers, call people. It'll probably be harder to find jobs online, especially with such a wide variety of jobs you described (non-specific, part time).

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well I do contracted jobs all the time, but haven't been actually employed for a while now. Every once in a while I think of doing something part time but you'd be amazed at how many people seem to have a problem hiring somebody who has been self employed for so long. Might have to stick to contractor jobs. :)