lickmygucci

Registered Member
Does anyone know any good websites, that update there list of current jobs
regularly?? (UK jobs btw.)

Thanks in advance:)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Why don't you do what the rest of the working class does -- go and fill out applications.

I found my job through Monster, I still have offers coming in but I'm happy where I am.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Monster seems like it would be a good choice. I've never had any luck from it though. There are a ton of jobs on it though so I must just have bad luck with it. The types of jobs I look for aren't on Monster very often that's all.

Monster seems like it would be a good choice. I've never had any luck from it though. There are a ton of jobs on it though so I must just have bad luck with it. The types of jobs I look for aren't on Monster very often that's all.
Licensed insurance agents are not easy to come by, which is why I had the pick of where I wanted to go.
You seem to do much better going solo Andrew, I'd have a hard time picturing you working for someone.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
You don't need websites. You need to go outside and look around. Check papers, call people. It'll probably be harder to find jobs online, especially with such a wide variety of jobs you described (non-specific, part time).

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Licensed insurance agents are not easy to come by, which is why I had the pick of where I wanted to go.
You seem to do much better going solo Andrew, I'd have a hard time picturing you working for someone.
Well I do contracted jobs all the time, but haven't been actually employed for a while now. Every once in a while I think of doing something part time but you'd be amazed at how many people seem to have a problem hiring somebody who has been self employed for so long. Might have to stick to contractor jobs. :)