I must have missed something BUT...

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I don't like the fact that my posts now create little advert dictionaty things if I type certain words, I am now going to see which words create adverts.

Penis
Love
Battery
Movie
Sex-Plant
Toast
Baby
Toy
Star Wars
Camera
Monkey
Obama
Rug
Feeling

EDIT: FINE none of them but love definitely became one in my other post damnit!

Last edited:

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
at the top it has some weightloss thing, if that helps
do you get certian words underlined in your posts? and if you click on them it comes up with like adverts and for some reason a online dictionary??? if so the word in your post im seeing as underlined is camera

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
at the top it has some weightloss thing, if that helps
do you get certian words underlined in your posts? and if you click on them it comes up with like adverts and for some reason a online dictionary??? if so the word in your post im seeing as underlined is camera
Oh yeah Camera is doing it now. Why has this happened? Oh Hybrix, merciful provider... look down on this thread and shed some light on the darkness.

Bliss said:
What is a Sex-Plant?
If you have to ask then your not ready to know!

Last edited:
the advert/highlighting thing happens to me all the time since about last week :)
its usually groups of words that are related, like if someone is writing about their holiday it will underline the words like holiday, ski resort, moutain, cabin... etc..

if its doing it with your word 'camera' then maybe if i write photograph it will do it to that too.. hmm.. probably not but nevermind :D

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
There was a post about it last week. I thought the member just had a virus on her computer because I don't remember seeing those type of ads before (as non VIP).

Stab-o-Matic5000

Cutting Edge in Murder
Camera and advert are underlined for me as well.

l There was a post about it last week. I thought the member just had a virus on her computer because I don't remember seeing those type of ads before (as non VIP).
If it is adware, then the only place that we'd logically be getting it from is this site.

EDIT: Advert's gone.

RATTIE

Registered Member
Camera
Virus
Computer
Adware

All underlined in this thread so far.
It's only been happening for about a week to me to and is MOST annoying! :mad: