I must have missed something BUT...

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Altanzitarron, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

I don't like the fact that my posts now create little advert dictionaty things if I type certain words, I am now going to see which words create adverts.

Penis
    Love
    Battery
    Movie
    Sex-Plant
    Toast
    Baby
    Toy
    Star Wars
    Camera
    Monkey
    Obama
    Rug
    Feeling

EDIT: FINE none of them but love definitely became one in my other post damnit!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

at the top it has some weightloss thing, if that helps
    do you get certian words underlined in your posts? and if you click on them it comes up with like adverts and for some reason a online dictionary??? if so the word in your post im seeing as underlined is camera

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

What is a Sex-Plant?

4. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Oh yeah Camera is doing it now. Why has this happened? Oh Hybrix, merciful provider... look down on this thread and shed some light on the darkness.

If you have to ask then your not ready to know!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

the advert/highlighting thing happens to me all the time since about last week :)
    its usually groups of words that are related, like if someone is writing about their holiday it will underline the words like holiday, ski resort, moutain, cabin... etc..

if its doing it with your word 'camera' then maybe if i write photograph it will do it to that too.. hmm.. probably not but nevermind :D

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Rubber tree

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

There was a post about it last week. I thought the member just had a virus on her computer because I don't remember seeing those type of ads before (as non VIP).

8. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

Camera and advert are underlined for me as well.

If it is adware, then the only place that we'd logically be getting it from is this site.

EDIT: Advert's gone.

9. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

Camera
    Virus
    Computer
    Adware

All underlined in this thread so far.
    It's only been happening for about a week to me to and is MOST annoying! :mad:

10. Mason

Mason phawq

I can live with it. I don't see what the problem is. It's just underlined...