• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I miss the Good Ole Days!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I miss the days on here when I could not refresh fast enough to see what someone replied to my thread........I miss the days when there was ALWAYS someone on here to talk to........I miss the days when my Ebay watch list was FULL of nonsense crazy auctions..............I miss my AS friends!!!!!

Where is everyone????????

:(

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Awwwwwwww Jenn, I'm still here...as long as I'm stuck working in front of a computer 4 days a week...your all stuck with me!!!
I think the big change is that the days of crazy auctions is slowly trickling to an end. Once everyone realizes that it's okay to list a "normal" auction and let everyone know it's out there ( by posting it here) we'll be seeing more activity!!
There are also a lot of new members that I think are to "shy" to hop into a conversation! It's okay everyone...noone here bites, I may nibble from time to time but you'll get use to it!!:lol:
A lot of the old (not that we're old :-o you know what I meant) regulars have a crapload of stuff going on right now as well, me included, so it affects the posts as well!!
BTW I'm sooooo happy to have ya back!!!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
:) Yes I guess everyone is very busy these days. I know I haven't been around much either, but when I did stick my head in here it seemed like a ghost town.......kinda made me worry. :) This has been the best forum board I have ever been a part of and I didn't want to see it vanish. :)

Gosh I haven't even really had any normal auctions going on, well on Ebay anyway. I listed some things on blujay.com, but its a slow process there. I am hoping they pick up with people buying stuff on there.

Been reading that hubby has been giving you fits. Hope things level out for you two soon. I know I got perturbed at mine last night too. He reads TO much into things. Guess I'll just have to give him a good swift kick in the ares and straighten him out! lol

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Things are better...mainly because we hardly see each other!! It's always rough this time of the year, but it's soooo worth it in the end. I've been working on a 3D house for the past few weeks and finally got to walk through it last night with the black lights and the 3D glasses....OMG...it was soooo awesome, I just kept thinking "WOW I did that, and that, and look at that" I just hope the pic's do it a little justice.
I'll be listing auctions again next month, I think there's just something about this time of year that causes everyone to go on standby for a bit. It's been very slow here at the office too...not that I'm complaining though!;)
Did you ever figure out why the pic's from your trip couldn't be posted?

Roland_Jenkins

Registered Member
All though it was necessary, the site being shut down during renovation didn't help traffic.
Rather than missing the good ol days, lets look forward to the good times and good people we have yet to have and to meet. :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I have not tried to post the pics again, I will do that now and see if they will post. Yeah I guess things do get slow this time of year......maybe we are unconciously preparing ourselves for the holiday season! UGH! Right around the corner AGAIN! Why is it that the older you get the fast life goes by? Seems like just yesterday it was January!!

Yes Roland, we do need to look forward to the future good times........... I'm ready! :)

Ok I keep trying to Go Advanced to try and add my pics but it wont bring up anything!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
Ok I keep trying to Go Advanced to try and add my pics but it wont bring up anything!
Okay, time to complain to the head-cheese!!:nod: Last I heard he was out buying Nanner a pony!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Roland Jenkins said:
All though it was necessary, the site being shut down during renovation didn't help traffic.
Rather than missing the good ol days, lets look forward to the good times and good people we have yet to have and to meet. :)
Well said Roland!!

Nanner

Registered Member
Yeah and it better be a pretty one! When I get it I'll be sure to take a pic of it and post it here......oh wait..................no pics right now.

:::waving::: Hi Roland! Have we met? If not sorry....Hello and welcome to the nut....errr Auction Sight.....errr AuctionForums!

Hiya Jen...nice to see you again too!