I miss our TV/Movie/Video Game drafts.

Dude, at one point in time, this community counted on you for your entertaining and honest opinions on video games. What happened?! That section needs you... you're it's only hope. (Sorry, I had to try, every time I double/triple post in there I die a little on the inside)

But back to the topic.... I am a little surprised by the responses so far. I was 67% sure I'd get a "No" or "Bewbs".

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I enjoyed them a lot. Do we even have enough active people to do a draft?

We could do a PM member draft!

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Dude, at one point in time, this community counted on you for your entertaining and honest opinions on video games. What happened?! That section needs you... you're it's only hope. (Sorry, I had to try, every time I double/triple post in there I die a little on the inside)

But back to the topic.... I am a little surprised by the responses so far. I was 67% sure I'd get a "No" or "Bewbs".
Unfortunately, I haven't played anything new in almost a year. :/ Between work and attempting to have some semblance of a social life, I've probably played a total of 2 games.... and even those I couldn't finish. I did go back and play the ported version of Alan Wake on Xbone, though. I forgot how amazing that game was.

Unfortunately, I haven't played anything new in almost a year. :/ Between work and attempting to have some semblance of a social life, I've probably played a total of 2 games.... and even those I couldn't finish. I did go back and play the ported version of Alan Wake on Xbone, though. I forgot how amazing that game was.
Ah, yes. That makes perfect sense. While a little sad, hey, at least you have your priorities straight. Haha. And your PS4/Xbone will always welcome you back with open arms. Alan Wake was awesome. I am hoping that Remedy announces a true sequel at E3 this year. *Fingers Crossed*