• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I miss our TV/Movie/Video Game drafts.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I would be inclined to post more if we had something like that. I'm sure others would too. Lately I'll pop in and it'll just be the same 5 threads being posted in :/

Konshentz

Konshentz
Dude, at one point in time, this community counted on you for your entertaining and honest opinions on video games. What happened?! That section needs you... you're it's only hope. (Sorry, I had to try, every time I double/triple post in there I die a little on the inside)

But back to the topic.... I am a little surprised by the responses so far. I was 67% sure I'd get a "No" or "Bewbs".

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I enjoyed them a lot. Do we even have enough active people to do a draft?

We could do a PM member draft!

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Dude, at one point in time, this community counted on you for your entertaining and honest opinions on video games. What happened?! That section needs you... you're it's only hope. (Sorry, I had to try, every time I double/triple post in there I die a little on the inside)

But back to the topic.... I am a little surprised by the responses so far. I was 67% sure I'd get a "No" or "Bewbs".
Unfortunately, I haven't played anything new in almost a year. :/ Between work and attempting to have some semblance of a social life, I've probably played a total of 2 games.... and even those I couldn't finish. I did go back and play the ported version of Alan Wake on Xbone, though. I forgot how amazing that game was.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Unfortunately, I haven't played anything new in almost a year. :/ Between work and attempting to have some semblance of a social life, I've probably played a total of 2 games.... and even those I couldn't finish. I did go back and play the ported version of Alan Wake on Xbone, though. I forgot how amazing that game was.
Ah, yes. That makes perfect sense. While a little sad, hey, at least you have your priorities straight. Haha. And your PS4/Xbone will always welcome you back with open arms. Alan Wake was awesome. I am hoping that Remedy announces a true sequel at E3 this year. *Fingers Crossed*

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm willing to start a movie draft again if we get more than five draftees.

Sign-up here if interested.

Impaired

Registered Member
For those of us who have no idea what you are talking about, how about a clue?