I mades a sig

I don't think it's a particular character. It's by Hyung-tae Kim.

Oh yeah, something I wanted to mention: While the sig was started with the girl, the Library background is my favorite part O:

EDIT: looks like the character does have a name. She's Embla from War of Genesis III

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
There's three lights in the sig. They really don't fit into the whole ideal and feel of the sig either. But it's a book-wormish one and I love it! I'm one of the only living beings on this earth that still loves to read it seems in this dawn of technology. Bg's a very nice touch and you found a pic with a long lane of books, one of those old ancient but grand libraries.

Hmm... I had thought that she looked like one of those characters from that game Magna Carta but she's from the other one that have the characters by the same artist.

There's three lights in the sig. They really don't fit into the whole ideal and feel of the sig either.
Aww, but I like the light trails, especially the orange one. And I like how the orange an purple ones cross.

Here's a version without them though

Bg's a very nice touch and you found a pic with a long lane of books, one of those old ancient but grand libraries.
Would you believe I just googled Library and that was the first result? The Trinity College Library, Dublin is very nice, but the image isn't hard to find.