I made myself a friend

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Imp wandered down the hall and came upon a strange sight indeed. Standing and talking to a box, was Smelnick. It appeared he was proclaiming his love of box. Although it was her first day on the job, she had been warned the patients of GF's mental ward were likely to attack so she kept out of view of Smelnick. She dialed the nurse "Ohai Bex, we need Smelnicks meds down at room 425, and some tranqs probably wouldn't go a miss". "Sure Imp, I'll be right there"

Imp waited patiently for Bex to arrive, all the time watching Smelnick interact with the box. He was now dry humping it and caressing the ear he had drawn on it. She rolled her eyes. She heard the sound of footsteps behind her and found bex holding one of those awesome poison dart tubes. "We like to have a little fun with the patients" Bex smiled "It was all ysabel's idea"

Imp laughed. "Sleep well Smelnick". Both her and Bex cackled away evilly.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Dr. Smelnick woke up feeling a little groggy. His patients, Bex and Impact had yet another dillusional episode and somehow got a hold of one of the tranquilizer needles from the orderlies. Now, where did those two get off to. And whats this box with a face doing here?

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
With their successful attempt at putting Smelnick to sleep, they decided it was a lot of fun, and more of the GF crazies needed to be put to sleep. "Bex, you go get more tranquilizer, i'll go find our next victi...I mean patient" Exictedly, Bex scurried away.

Impact decided to check out the staff room, and see if any of the patients had managed to find their way in. She peeked through the window and to her delight found the most crazy of all patients sitting in there. Hybrix, Echoes and DaStevez. These patients had been in the mental ward longer than anyone, as no treatment could help cure them. Just at that moment, Bex rounded the corner. "Did you find any?" "Just the most crazy of crazies"

Bex's face lit up as she looked through the staff room window. "We shall need help with these ones" And with that she rang another of the nurses. "Barb, we need your help. We've got Hybrix, Echoes and DaStevez who all managed to break into the staff room. Get here NAO!"

Once barb arrived, they paper, scissor, rocked over who would put who to sleep. They all grinned evilly as they burst through the staff room door and shot the tranquilizer darts. "No-one can stop us now!"

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Smelnick stumbled out of Impacts room, seeing the trail of strewn supplies down the hall. It was time to call in reinforcements. He pulled a horn from his pocket and bellowed into it. Tucker, SuiGeneris and Xeilo appeared out of thin air at his side.

"Alright fellowmanmatekateers, it's time to go clean up this mess. The crazies are lose in the hospital, putting em all to sleep"

"lack a day!" Tucker replied "We can't let that happen! Quick! Too the kateer closet of of kateering supplies!"

Together, the Hetero ManMateKateers set out to end the rampage of the crazies.
------
With their supplies gathered, the manly hetero team heads off in pursuit. They come to the staff room and enter. There lies Hybrix and DaSteves lying on the floor. Echoes was sitting a chair coming to.

"What happened in here?" Tucker asked

"Well, Impact, Bex and Barbara burst in with tranquilizers and took us all out. They've gone so crazy, that they think we're all the crazy ones!" Echoes replied

"Hmmm, it seems another has joined the team." Smelnick observed.

"Quick! Lets continue on in our pursuit!" Xielo said.

Leaving the three to finish coming to, the team headed off further to see what else the Crazy Crack Chicks had gotten up to.

Last edited:

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Imp felt the light of the manmatekateers heat up in her cleavage, and she grabbed it out to find it glowing. "Oh shit" yelled Barb, "That must mean the manmatekateers have been summoned!"

"It's okay" said Impact "I have a plan. When I say run, you run." She used the lighter to summon the manmatekateers, then threw it down the hall. "Run" she yelled, and they all pelted down the hallway in the opposite direction.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Suddenly, Smelnicks' cheeks were aglow.

"The summoner has been summoned!!!" Smelnick yelled

and they headed off in the direction of the light. They found it lying in an abandoned hallway. In the distance they could hear pounding footsteps recediing into the distance.

They took off in that direction hoping to catch the culprits. The whole time, praying against all hope, that PamnitaKnapp had not joined them.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
After running for several minutes, both Imp and Bex stopped dead, with a light in their eyes that only suggested a great idea. "Pamelalala!" They both explained. Barb now wheeled around. "I was thinking of Bliss." They got out their cellphones and facebooked them both. FBLC FTW. "Let's hope Jeanie see's this too"

The three of them decided to lay in wait for Pamelalala, Bliss and Jeanie in an unused store cupboard under the stairs.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
As they made their way down the hallway, they heard a helicopter land on the roof.

"Oh no!!! Pamelamelelelelel and Jeanie and Bliss!! We need reinforcements!!!"

And so they got Echoes, and Steve involved. Hybrix was too busy cleaning up the mess. Also, Chaos, PretzelCorps and icegoat69 arrived from underneath the floor tiles. Twitch was down the hall looking on.

They formed a human wall and started walking down the hallway, armed with crutches and tranq syringes.

The great GF war of all time was about to start.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Due to his e-marriage to Impact, Twitch decided to join the forces of the Crazy Crack Chicks, ensuring him a lifetime of sex from all members, and thus giving the females some male might. Swiftstrike also joined the girls because the dark side has cookies, and then proceeded to neg everyone. Of course, Swifts presence, also meant Millz arrived as he had to be in dick sucking range at all times.

Whilst all this commotion was happening, Nixola had stumbled out of her room in a drugged up state, due to her complaining about the mental ward food, and was all like "Yeah man, we need to protest about this shit. Let's chain ourselves to trees". Imp then locked her in the storage cupboard they had been hiding in. "Sorry Nix"

Whilst this was happening, Barb rang Psy-Cho, Jeanie rang ysa and Angels, who popped out of their rooms and increased the girls might even further.

Last edited: