I made a wallpaper

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Malificus, Jul 27, 2006.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

2. Omega

Omega Ω

You work makes me want to cry. really good I can't ever rate that perfect in my eyes good job!

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Good job my friend I like it, but the only critism I would have on it, is that he looks a little blurry, you can't really see those anime characters very clearly, other then that it's great.

4. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

I gotta give these wallpapers a perfect 10. It's pretty at how the blue and red seem to glow off the black. This is really an excellent job Malificus, I just speechless^^;

5. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

They are good, but I have to be picky its just how I am sorry =X

I've never been fan of borders on a wallpaper, so that immediatly jumped out at me, and then the poor render quality (note I'm using render to define the outside image source used) as well as a choppy cut out job.

Other than that I really like it, the colors, the poses, the logo at the bottom. It has really good layout which is a hard thing for many people to do o_O

6. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

its nice... but the cropping is kinda bad.. cant really blame it on that cuz it is a drawing.

really nice though, love what you did with the colors and all..

7. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

The images weren't cut out very well, and I'm not sure I really like the horizontal lines, but other than that I think it's really good.