I"M BACK

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Msbabedoll, Jun 2, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Well I have been gone for the past few days. Well not gone, just away from a compuuter. It has drove me NUTS too!! Paxton has been sick and I have had to stay home with him. He's better now though and I'm back to work and WHEW, its gonna take me some time to catch up!!

2. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Hey Girl - Sorry to hear your son was sick...but glad he's better! Glad you're back!

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Hey Jen,

I was wondering where you went! I thought you just decided to turna 3 day weekend into something longer. Glad to have you back! Give Paxton big hugs and kisses from all of his virtual family members here at AS!!! :D

4. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Welcome back.... <smiles> we missed you....you didn't miss much...kinda been dead around here...hehehehehehe

Have a great next few days

~Trina~
    almost done packing...uggggggggggg

5. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

welcome back Jen,

I was wondering what happened to you! I was going to start a post today asking if anyone had heard from you cuz I was a bit worried. so glad that I see you back today : )

6. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Welcome back jenn. Naw ya didnt miss much ..But glad your back and paxton is doing better

Now trina get those boxes packed im on my way to help ya move ...

7. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

I was thinking of doing this also. Then I got busy with the little one and when I came back I forgot yesterday.

Nice to see you back Jen.......sorry Paxton wasn't feeling well :( Hugs to the little guy!

Yup didn't miss a thing.....no drama at all while you were away......and I have a bridge to sell ya :D

Welcome Back!

8. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

LOL, well I am going to try and catch up now!!