Movies I Love You Phillip Morris

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Bliss, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

About time Jim Carrey came back on the big screen. I've missed him.
    So this is going to be a really interesting film - he plays a gay character and stars alongside Ewan McGregor. It only came out yesterday in the UK and I plan on watching it next Friday.

Anyone else going to watch this or already watched it?

Here's a trailer!

IMDb Video: I Love You Phillip Morris

2. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

No. I can't stand Jim Carrey.

I think the only film I liked of his was Dumb and Dumber???

3. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Funny that. Dumb and Dumber was the only film of him I DIDN'T like. I hate that movie.

And then I feel obliged to admit that I have not even heard of this new film (but then I do live in a third world/developing country).

I did hear SAW6 is coming out next weekend... :death: If I am excited about that, am I clinically insane?

4. storm_ina_C_cup

It was so stupid it was funny. One of those kinds of films I enjoy from time to time, lol.

lol, No, you're not insane. There are alot of people who love / look forward to seeing Horror flicks!:D
    ...I've yet to see one that scared me. Some of the charchters will give me the heebeegeebees but not the film per se. I'm hard to please when it comes to Horror films.:-/

5. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Dumb and Dumber was supposed to be stupid though. Jim Carrey is hilarious. I should neg you for the hate but I'm too nice. :p

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  6. storm_ina_C_cup

<3

yeah, And that's what I enjoyed about it!:lol: Sometimes films like that hit the spot!:D

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Oh wow! :-o

Jim Carrey's tomato juice diet - mirror.co.uk

8. Poetosis

Poetosis Registered Member

I think that Dumb and Dumber is a remarkable film to watch with your male university entourage. It is a good film in its own right, but gains greater momentum when you are all together, laughing at the stupidity.

Jim Carrey is one of my childhood favourites, and a close return to his old "Rubber Face" ways can only be a good thing for me. This film does interest me, and I will tryto see it soon.

9. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

I liked it. Carrey once again proves he can do more than a lot of people give him credit for. It moves along at a fast enough pace and there's a nice balance of jokes and drama.

10. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

The movie won't be out yet in the US until several months after. It was released earlier for Europe because of the film festivals (last yr?). Anyway, I've seen the trailer early this year and wanted to see it but after I came back from vacation, it wasn't showing at the regular theatre I go to anymore. :/

ETA: I mentioned the first part coz I often talk to a movie fan from the US and he hasn't heard of this movie, so I got curious. Seems like there's limited publicity of it in the US at this point.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010