I love Pojo so much.....

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by oxyMORON, Dec 12, 2006.

1. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

ok. so I put all these random pics and smilies into my sig as well as a quote from someone saying that their religion apparently forbids them from using their lefts hands. I had put "I love religion under it plus some links to wherever. just to see what would happen. (regular sogs are about half what mine was

so one of the super mods told me "Your sig is WAY too busy, you need to dump the smileys and cut out the stuff about religion, or I'll do it for ya"

hehehe. I just thought it was pretty funny, and is in no way bashing pojo. (unless you want it to be)

you can stare at me now.

2. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

Pojo??? sounds like a crappy board game hahaha seriously.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

That's one of the main reasons I left Pojo, because it's focus audience is young children, thus there can't really be a mature discussion section and proper debate without some 10-year old pokemon fan jumping in.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

*Stares*

*runs off and hides in a corner*

5. Kazmarov

Kazmarov For a Free Scotland

Pojo= what's wrong with fandom-based boards. There are serious problems with the general attitude and specialities with the forum.

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

glad u didnt link em here!

7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

omfg i luv pokemon lol :D wats ur fav mines pikachu cuz he rox lol :)

Now imagine similar things like that all over this board...scary.

I don't think I did a good job on that sentence though, I probably didn't put in enough smilies and enough spelling mistakes

8. Merc

Okay, we don't need a thread for bashing another board here. Enough. Pojo is just focused on a younger crowd than us and caters to different specialties.

9. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

I am a member of pojo and still frequent the board. Yeah, I agree with most of the comments here. I tend to stay in the General Discussion and Video Game threads myself. If I asked you guys who HAVE been there one member you could kill...I bet it might be the same damn one...

WildWill

Nobody but kiss asses like that guy, and he is one of the main reasons nobody likes that site.

10. Merc

As much as I'd like to follow this idea, the last thing we need is for them to see this and go apeshit on us. But yes, WildWill is an asshole to an amazing degree.