I love PAM

Bliss

Sally Twit
Pam is awesome!!! She sent me a LOT of chocolate. A big bag of mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, a pack of 2 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, a pack of 2 GIANT Peanut Butter Cups.. These chocolate bunny things AND Reese's Pieces! I am in LOVE. I've never tried them before and I am very impressed. Now I know why you guys rave on about them.

Nomnomnom.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Pam is awesome!!! She sent me a LOT of chocolate. A big bag of mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, a pack of 2 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, a pack of 2 GIANT Peanut Butter Cups.. These chocolate bunny things AND Reese's Pieces! I am in LOVE. I've never tried them before and I am very impressed. Now I know why you guys rave on about them.

Nomnomnom.

Massive jealousy here!

Serious Reeses are the shit.

Enjoy you nom time!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I'm feeling a little bit better, but now I'm behind at work. I should have resisted the urge to return facebook messages. Then I saw an email notifying me of a message here, and here I am.

When I should be working. :\

I <3 peanut butter. :D

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Nobody loves Pam as much as I do, although I find it vexing that she hasn't sent me Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, being that they are my favorite candy:(