I love it when they call me BigPopa

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BigPopaGamer, Jan 4, 2008.

1. BigPopaGamer

BigPopaGamer Registered Member

Helloooooo General Forums!!

I'm a little new to the boards so I thought I would, of course, post a little introduction of myself.

Obviously my user name is BigPopaGamer, but IRL, my name is Brad or sometimes B-rad. I'm 23(almost 24) years of age, 6'3 and 250 pounds of big, women loving machine. I'm a pretty big gamer myself and in face came from a gaming website after one of my friends there, MechaMonkey, told me about this place and told me to check it out. So here I am, ready to share my vast knowledge of games, football, music and women with each and every one of you.

Currently I am playing The Orange Box, CoD4, Rock Band and Madden 08 on my 360. On my Wii(anyone else chuckle everytime they say that?) I'm flying through the stars with Mario and killing aliens with Samus Aran. I don't play on my PC since it's a piece of crap, but hopefully I'll have a new one soon.

I love watching football and my favorite team is the Green Bay Packers and of course #4 himself. I also bleed Orange(Rocky Top you'll always be!!) and I quack(Big O FTW). I'm a fan of hockey and love my Predators(Radulov, you rock my world man).

Musically I'm big into metal, hard rock mostly, but I will listen to any band of any genre if they are talented.

Currently I'm a programmer in an IT department so I have unlimited access to the interwebs, which means I'll try to be a troll on here(not really) and be active. Just graduated college and I'm already missing it.

Anymore questions just shoot them my way.

Doc likes this.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I am very glad that you've decided to join these forums, and I'm hopeful that you'll become an active member here at the forums. Enjoy yourself and i'll see ya around the forums.

3. memos159

memos159 Registered Member

hey bigpopa, just gotta say i love your avy,lol, i'm new myself and we seem to share a lot of the same interests, i'll be getting the orange box this week so maybe we can play TF2 online sometime

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I just got the Orange Box myself, but I'm still learning the ropes.

I like you already. We share all of those interests, heh, I just wouldn't put them in that order. Like poker?