• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I like sheepies

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Hello, I'm Wool.I.Am.

And I'm Charlie Sheep.

You may remember us from such films as The Shearflank Redemption and Akira Kurosawa's Ram. Today we'd like to talk to you men out there about the threat of exploding elephantiasis. The following short self-exam could save your life.

Palpate your testicles now. Are they the size and texture of a swallow's nest? Chances are, you're got the incendiary ball worms. Don't delay; call now for immediate medical assistance: 1-800-NUTBOMB

The future of your scrotum is in your hands!

Elana

V.I.P. Lifetime
I'm tired, I think it's time I go to sheep now.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I like exploding sheep.

Baaa-BOOM!
Exploding sheep do not hold a candle to Super Sheep, the Banana Bomb, the Holy Hand Grenade or the Concrete Donkey.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I know, right? High damage, huge explosion radius, chance to fuck up multiple Worm's day.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I refuse to conform to sheep.

instead I prefer Goats.

This is the best post of the god forsaken thread, and that's only because that goat is so super cute. The rest of you guys suck.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Look, I promise quantity, not quality.

You want fucking quality, get Bill Bailey in here.