• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I like boobies

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Does that make me a conformist? Do I like boobies because society tells me boobies are awesome? Or do I like boobies because I've done my own research and have made up my own mind that boobies are awesome?

Those are the thoughts that keep me up at night. And thinking about boobies of course.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
i try not to think about boobies at work but now i can't help myself

thanks CO, thanks a lot

Impact

V.I.P.
I made up my own mind that they're pretty fucking awesome. Of course, owning a pair helped me reach this conclusion.

I approve this thread.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
You all are conforming sheep who have given in to my perception of boobies

Inspector1000

Registered Member
None of you have actually read any of my posts properly which is why you have failed to grasp the issue of conformity as I have described it. And that's just pitiful.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I think you're failing to grasp boobies, gadget. Both literally and figuratively.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Bewbies are God's gift to man. Everyone should love them. Except for mewbies... those are just gross.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Scissorhands Bathroom Wall 7
Jeanie Bathroom Wall 28
icegoat63 General Discussion 18