I knew it!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Speed reading is pretty hard. I can read pretty fast as it is, but, some of these people can read a page every 10 seconds or so.

She is a speed talker though as well. She can obviously read pretty fast too if she read the entire Gettysburg Address just slightly faster than she spoke it out loud.

Link_Q

Registered Member
oh ! amazing , this is a thing that i can't do it even by practicing for century !!!
" somthing about trust " lol

thx

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
a few years a go I remember this man that could say everything you said right with you. Like you would start talking and he somehow knew exactly what you were going to say and talked right with you. It was really annoying LOL This made me think of him, I bet he couldn't keep up with her :lol:

maledoro

Strange Visitor
a few years a go I remember this man that could say everything you said right with you. Like you would start talking and he somehow knew exactly what you were going to say and talked right with you. It was really annoying LOL This made me think of him, I bet he couldn't keep up with her :lol:
I hate it when people do that, so I throw in some made-up words or change language in mid-sentence to throw them off.