I just won!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pro2A, Feb 7, 2008.

1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Holy shit! I just bought $30 bucks worth of $5 dollar scratch off tickets when I got off work. Well I just got around to scratching them off, and I won $500 bucks on one :-o:-o:-o

I had to do a double take.

I think I just shit my pants... I never win anything

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow that's pretty lucky. Out of curiosity have you spent more than $500 on scratch tickets in the past? If not then congrats on getting ahead. If so then at least you got some money back lol! :)

3. pro2A

I used to buy em a lot but gave up cuz I never won more then $20 bucks. Today I had to get gas, I decided to stop in quick and get a few tickets since I haven't gotten any in a while. I put em in my pocket, left, came home and remembered I had them. The amount I used to spend on powerball and scratch off's probably equals what I got back :)

But thats $500 bucks I have again, on top of a $1800 dollar tax refund... AR-15 here I come baby :D

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  4. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

1. Congrats

2. Whats an AR-15?

3. Dibbs on the left overs?

5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Congrats man. What are you going to do with the money?

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Like the fact that it's a gun? Or what its specifications are?

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Congrats! I bet you just got a little piece of luck that the patriots dropped on their way to Arizona

ooooooooooooooo

:D

8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

like, the fact that its a gun

9. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Congrats on the $500. You should throw it into a long-term account that you can't touch until you're a certain age -- like 55 or 60 -- so you'll have a large amount of money when you need it most. What better way to make the best of something you never had.

10. pro2A