I just won!

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Holy shit! I just bought $30 bucks worth of $5 dollar scratch off tickets when I got off work. Well I just got around to scratching them off, and I won $500 bucks on one :-o:-o:-o

I had to do a double take.

I think I just shit my pants... I never win anything

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow that's pretty lucky. Out of curiosity have you spent more than $500 on scratch tickets in the past? If not then congrats on getting ahead. If so then at least you got some money back lol! :)

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Wow that's pretty lucky. Out of curiosity have you spent more than $500 on scratch tickets in the past? If not then congrats on getting ahead. If so then at least you got some money back lol! :)
I used to buy em a lot but gave up cuz I never won more then $20 bucks. Today I had to get gas, I decided to stop in quick and get a few tickets since I haven't gotten any in a while. I put em in my pocket, left, came home and remembered I had them. The amount I used to spend on powerball and scratch off's probably equals what I got back :)

But thats $500 bucks I have again, on top of a $1800 dollar tax refund... AR-15 here I come baby :D

Last edited:

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Congrats! I bet you just got a little piece of luck that the patriots dropped on their way to Arizona

ooooooooooooooo

:D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Congrats on the $500. You should throw it into a long-term account that you can't touch until you're a certain age -- like 55 or 60 -- so you'll have a large amount of money when you need it most. What better way to make the best of something you never had.