• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

i just won $25 from using Blingo

Wrecked

Registered Member
Join Blingo Friends with Me

Blingo is a new search engine [ powered by google ] that gives away prizes every day like Sony PlayStation Portables, Apple iPods, Visa gift cards, a year of free movies from Netflix, and more.

By joining Blingo Friends you can invite your friends to use Blingo, and when one of them wins a prize you win the same prize. That means if one of your friends wins an iPod, you win one too.

Just click this link to join Blingo Friends (it only takes 15
seconds), or copy it and paste it into your browser:
http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=xxxxxxx

Thanks,
Ronnie Wrecked and Blingo

---

and here's the email i got when me and my bro won [ about a week ago ]...

Ronnie Wrecked,

Your friend Steve Schett just won a prize by searching
on Blingo, and since you referred Steve Schett, you win one too!

Your prize: Visa Gift Card

To claim your $25 gift card just fill out the claim form at
https://www.blingo.com/claim?claimCode=xxxxxx
by November 19, 2005.

Your Claim Code: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

NOTE: Each household may claim up to 2 prizes per month. If you prefer not to claim this particular prize, just do nothing. Unclaimed prizes do not count toward your household's limit.

Congratulations,
Blingo

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Let me know if you ever actually receive your gift card. These kind of things are usually scams or just aren't worth all the effort.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Please do not post affiliate links. You are free to talk about this though. If we say yet to one we have to say yet to them all, and then the place turns into spam central. Thanks for understanding.

Is that kind of like iwon.com? Have you ever tried that one? They give moneye very day too.

Wrecked

Registered Member
Buckeye101 said:
Let me know if you ever actually receive your gift card. These kind of things are usually scams or just aren't worth all the effort.
people have won and recieved their prizes [ according to cheapassgamer.com ]. but yeah, when i do recieve it in the mail, i'll let you guys know, and take pics if you'd like.

Wrecked

Registered Member
Andrew said:
Please do not post affiliate links. You are free to talk about this though. If we say yet to one we have to say yet to them all, and then the place turns into spam central. Thanks for understanding.

Is that kind of like iwon.com? Have you ever tried that one? They give moneye very day too.
sorry, i'll take down my ref code if you want.

it's kind of like iwon but without all the ads and spyware. blingo runs almost exactly like google, but with blingo you have a chance to win prizes.

the only reason i put my ref code up is because i'm trying to create a network. the ref code is to be friends, i don't get money or points or anything of that sort if people decide to use my link to join. and if someone on your friends list wins, you win too.

dk_rare

Registered Member
Did you write that yourself, of like copy and paste it from a website?

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Who has all won from sites like this or from online sites? I have won on 4cr before, but that was it:)

Wrecked

Registered Member
the top part is from a referral email. i just added the "powered by google" part.

LaRazaUnida - what's 4cr? i've never heard of it before

Rayzn

Registered Member
Sounds like a great offer. I will sign up when you confirm that you recieved your gift. Keep us updated.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
www.4colorrebellion.com

I won one of the contest for the Dance Pad and Dance game. My sisters had alot of fun with it, which is the reason I wanted it. My youngest sister had the most fun, she would have friends over and they would compete. I have thought about coping the new Dance Dance for the cube.