I just saw a program on ebay and Andrew was on it..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nani1987, Jul 3, 2005.

1. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

Not sure if this is a repeat or not on cnbc they had a show on ebay.. showing all about the rules, safe harbor, how they judge . Called the "ebay effect" the show was still watching right now.
    They are showing alot of power sellers and alot I mean alot of pissed off ebayers, showing fraud ......
    it is pretty interesting... they showed the pregnant lady the first one from gp and she said she got the idea from andrew and then that's when they showed it .... hey andrew see ya on tv....lol

Nani

has anyone seen it?

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Hello Nani..Yea I think Thats the same one that was on last week. It was a good program like you said alot of mad people on there

3. nani1987

I thought it was a repeat, I remember someone saying they saw it...... man it is still on and it is very interesting... they say if you can count all the regristered users and all the overseas ebay outfit it would be like it's own country..... I thought it was funny they said also about you can even find hard to find parts for a subway train... oh gee I gotta have that one..............lol nani

4. doubles2004

Yea that is true they would be there own country.And yes I have always said you can find anything from diapers to tombstones on ebay. :lol:

5. nani1987

no kidding...............yeah you forgot a used gum wrapper...........yuk but it sells.......nani

6. doubles2004

Hahaha ..No the gum wrapper falls In between the baby diapers and the tombstones.. :lol:

7. nani1987

lol yeah I say you about right.............lol man they are firing out the fireworks here.. mans sounds like gun fire and one was someone one the police came and my kids was outside I just called them in... I hate when this type of stuff happens......... but we are still gonna celebrate tomorrow.. nani

8. doubles2004

Yea I can step out my door here and see them for miles and miles

9. nani1987

well not all of us have 200 acres.........lol at least my dog is not going crazy.... as i thought he would.............nani

10. doubles2004

Hahaha .Yea dont get much sound here..Just the pretty lights in the sky.