• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

zOMG I just realized...

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
... I'm an update whore.
I want to have the latest versions of every single program I use on my computer as well as on the websites I use.
I've always been like this...it's just that now I've come to accept it.

help! (?)

Taliesin

Registered Member
But we love you anyway, Elly Welly!

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
you know whats funny was I made that declaration when I was like 7 or 8 years old.

My family had our first computer and it was a rinky dink piece of shit. I remember half the websites I wanted to go to, I couldnt because our Java or Flash plugins were outdated. And everytime I asked my parents if I could update them, they'd freak out on me saying "NOOOO, We cant waste so much space on that Computer!"

So I made the declaration to myself that one day... I would have a Computer with all the top notch shit in it, constantly up to date so that I never got "Declined" from any website I wanted to visit.

To this day... my comp is the best I've ever had :thumbsup:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
"NOOOO, We cant waste so much space on that Computer!"
That's what a friend of mine constantly tells me. Though there's enough space on my computer [500GB; 4GB Ram] I can't sleep at night if I don't have anything up to date.

I just pupated Skype from version 5.5.0.124 to version 5.5.0.125

I mean..seriously? I can't believe it!
At the end, there was no noticeable difference between these two versions and I don't think I'll ever see it unless I update it to version 6.0
lol.