• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I just got Mass Effect 2 for free

Starfire86

Registered Member
I was looking on the DA2 website and saw that if you register your game before April 30th, you can get a free download code for Mass Effect 2. Anyone else done this? I think it's pretty cool of EA to do this, especially now that you have to buy online passes if you decide to go with previously-owned games.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Dude! I just bought it yesterday at gamestop. But I am going to try the free code when I get home and if it works I am going to return the game tomorrow. Sweet!

I still need to play the first one. Lol

Starfire86

Registered Member
Well, the MA code is for the PC version, so don't return it if you wanted to play console:p

Starfire86

Registered Member
Dragon Age 2. Mass Effect 2 is over $100?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yes I live in Australia. Video game prices here are some of the most expensive in the world. It's a very expensive hobby to be a gamer here.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Ugh! Lame! Why didn't you mention that before, Star? :[

Oh well. lol

Starfire86

Registered Member
Yes I live in Australia. Video game prices here are some of the most expensive in the world. It's a very expensive hobby to be a gamer here.

That sucks dude. I think I would probably die without easy access to my gaming addiction:lol:

@Iris:
Sorry! *worships* Please forgive me, serah.:lick: