I just got kicked out from my house....yeah.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
So yeah, I just got kicked out of my house by my mom over something real small. But the thing is, I'm not too shocked, I knew I was either going to get kicked out or eventually move out (again) and live with my boyfriend (which is where I am at the moment).

So here's the deal, my mother is controlling and wants things her way all the time. I just worked from Thursday-Sunday at Chili's, I'm exhausted and tired and wanted to go out clubbing. So I got ready, freshened up, my laundry is all done and I begin to head out. The parents are coming back from a Tina Turner concert as I pass their car in the neighborhood and sure enough I get a call from my mom telling me to come back to the house because my curfew is up. I argued and told her I was going out, then she went off how I keep breaking my cerfew and so she finally said you're packing up and leaving. She hung up the phone and I was going to still go clubbing until she called again and said turn around and pack up my things. Since I was like 5 mins away I did just that.

So I packed my clothes, laptop, personal items and such (took me like 2 hours) and left to my boyfriends apartment in Fort Worth. The thing is though, I wasn't that sad leaving. I had moved out before twice (once for joining the Marines and the other I left before graduating High School because they had issue with me being gay). But this time it was she who tossed me out and I was like, ".....damn, she really did it"

I dunno, still kinda in the shock period at the moment.

~Shwa

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
What made you come back the second time you left? Do you think she'll change her mind and ask you to come back? Would you want to come back?

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
What made you come back the second time you left? Do you think she'll change her mind and ask you to come back? Would you want to come back?
I came back because they were in Texas and I was living with a friend in Maryland. I was discharged from the Marines adn eventually I couldn't keep myself stable and I needed to start up schooling again. So I made a deal that I would come to Texas and get jobs and they would help me with schooling. I was originally opposed to moving to Texas because my family and friends are in Maryland and it's where I've lived my whole life.

I don't think I'll move back though. I need my independence and free roaming abilities, I can't be held down and follow her rules because she has a problem with me being gay (ya know, I cant hang out with friends or do anything with them because she'll find some excuse for me to come home or stay at home). It's just something that's been building up and for once I'm glad she made the move, but thats the part that shocks me the most.

~Shwa

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Goodluck to you then. One of my bestfriends is gay. His family had a hard time accepting it too (specifically the dad). He moved out, was successful in his endeavor to be independent (got a great job and kickass flat). He's happier. :nod: His mom is supportive of him now too. Sometimes they come around with time. But there are also people like his dad, who will never understand, and I hope that it won't be the case with your mom.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
That's rough buddy. I don't know how to respond to that since I can't really imagine what it is like to be kicked out by your parents like that...

I am sure you will be able to bounce back from it. It seems like it hasn't really phased you yet.

Good luck bud let us know how everything goes. Are you still going to school?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Curfew? Aren't you an adult?

wtf

sorry, shwa. that sucks, i hope it works out for you.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I packed up and left home at 17 and never looked back. I say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Good luck on the new life.

wooly

I am the woolrus
i can't see it lasting long and if you do ever need to go back i think she'd take you no problem. if she's installed a 'curfew' system ten she obviously likes to have a lot of control over where you are and what you're doing. So i assume now that you're gone and she has no idea where you are or what you're doing, the lack of control will drive her crazy.

hopefully everything goes smoothly though and you find a new lease of life with your new found independance.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I think Texas has a state curfew for people under 21.

It varies from state to state.
You know what, I didn't think that we did have a curfew, but looked it up before responding. It only applies to children under the age of 17.

Sorry shwa. I hope it works out for you.