Xbox 360 I just got given a Xbox 360.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Impact, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Yes, that is right. Brother's are awesome like that. :)

Anyway, I need game suggestions to buy once I get back to NZ, as I know next to nothing about what ones are any good. I've got a couple of games already once my brother hunts them out from various places around the house, but any suggestions and why they are great would be welcomed.

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Halo. End of list.

asdfl;kjs;lkjf;lkjf;lsajk

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Left4Dead, Gears of War 2, Left4Dead2 (comes out in november)

Uhm. Yeah lol Fallout 3 seems good. I only played like twenty minutes of it.

4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Fallout 3
    Prototype

It may be worth checking out Brutal Legend and Borderlands as well, though I can't personally comment on those.

5. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Halo 3.

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Are you looking to play alone, or with other people?

If with other people, I would suggest games like Left4Dead...shooting zombies in the dick/vagina is awesome. No other explanation needed on why that is great.

Halo 3 is a great game...but if you're more of a casual gamer, I wouldn't get it.

GOW2 also has a pretty great online gaming community, so I would suggest that one as well.

Guitar Heros...of course. I know that you like playing those already.

I've heard Mass Effect (single player game) is pretty awesome. I have the game, but haven't gone through it yet.

I also just got Street Fighter to play with Unity...but I haven't popped that in yet either. lol

Some of the hidden costs to keep mind of are map packs for games like Halo 3, GOW2, L4D, etc. L4D actually only has 1 extra, and it doesn't really cost that much (and really isn't needed to play). Games like Halo 3 and GOW2 have a shit ton of maps. Halo 3 especially...and you can't play very many of the play lists unless you have them.

I would definitely get L4D2 in November, as I'm sure a bunch of us will be playing that when it first comes out.

Also, what is your gamertag?

7. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

Get banjo tooie

[​IMG]

And Mass effect for a sci-fi fix.

What genre of games are you into?

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I would recommend the first Gears of War before GoW2 if you're interested in playing the campaign.

Grand Theft Auto IV is a great single player game. Fun multiplayer game for screwing around.

9. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

They have that for 360?

I know they have Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts, because I actually have that one. Still another that I need to finish.

I don't know why I want a PS3. I have a ton of games already that I haven't played yet for my 360. lol

10. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"