Nintendo 64 I just got a 4th N64

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dDave, Sep 26, 2009.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Only 60 more to go, :lol:

Seriously though I just got a 4th Nintendo 64, also in brand new condition like my other 3.

It came with evereything in perfect condition.

-N64 system (with instruction booklets and some plastic gaming station I've never seen before, it's a huge unit, the front looks like it's shaped for gamecube.)
    -Expansion Pak and Jumper Pak
    -Connections
    -Blue Controller
    -Black Controller
    -Gray Controller
    -Off Brand Gold Controller
    -2 Memory Cards
    -2 Rumble Paks
    -Zelda Ocarina of Time (With Instructiosn Booklet and Plastic Casing.)
    -Donkey Kong 64 (With Instructions Booklet)
    -Starfox 64 (With Instructions Booklet)
    -Goldeneye 007
    -Rush 2 Extreme Racing USA (With Instructions Booklet)
    -NFL Blitz
    -Major League Baseball Featuring Ken Griffey Jr. (With Instructions Booklet)

Seems like a pretty good deal to me, considering that I spend like $15 just on DK 64 a few years back (it's more expensive now in the condition that I got it in)

This was $40 overall.

I think I have enough to call it a collection now :lol:
    ------
    Has anybody else ever found a deal like this before? I think it was an insane deal, looking on ebay it looks like things like this should sell for at least $80 and usually more.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009

2. BortzANATOR

BortzANATOR Registered Member

Rush 2!!! awesome game.
    now all you need is one of the like 10 64 dd's haha good luck getting your hands on one though.

3. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Thats cool, but I have to ask why?

Is it solely for collection purposes?

And yeah, that is a pretty cool deal. I picked one up like that recently; A PS1 with 70 games mostly made up of sports including the first PS1 Madden Game and every one afterwards. Got it bundle at a yard sale for 20 bucks and its in supurb working condition. I've never used it and dont have a ps1 in the first place... but it is there in case I ever feel I wanna go retro ;).

4. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

Hey, I would of paid $40 for Goldeneye 007 alone!!

I was at a boot fair last year and saw somebody selling a complete Sega Megadrive (Genesis) with a huge box of popular game (Sonic, Cannon Fodder etc). Complete with 2 controllers, Sega 32x and the Sega CD.

This guy was selling it all for £15 ($27 ish).

It was a crazy deal and I should of snapped it up but unfortunately some other punk jumped in ahead of me.

You've got yourself a great deal there though Dave, is this purchase for collection only or are you going to enjoy many hours entertainment?

5. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

I still play my N64 and Ps1 with regularity.

Being the Ps1 my number 1 fav. console and the N64 the 3rd one =p

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

A 4th one? LOL

What the hell do you need so many for? I still have the same N64 that I bought new several years ago. =P

But yeah, that sounds like a good deal. You should put your extra system and games up on ebay and make some extra $.

7. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I recently watched that video when someone linked me to the old thread. I shouldn't have watched all those videos at work starfx or whatever his name is had me in complete stitches.

But...I guess if you need multiple N64's for a GF video, it's all good. lol

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I don't see the point of having four N64's and extra copies of games, but I have to say that's a pretty sweet deal.

10. BortzANATOR

BortzANATOR Registered Member

Well with the 64 dd you could make FZeroX custom tracks and stuff.