I just got 2 very ugly emails

kennon07

Registered Member
I am so upset right now. I just got 2 very ugly emails(from the same person) about my Pudding/Jay Leno auctions. She, I guess she's a she, said that she was going to have me removed from ebay because a lot of my bids have come from new users and/or users with low feedback. I responded to her and I shouldn't have. I am going to email my low feedback bidders and ask them not to bid right now. It's such a shame. I don't understand why people do that. I would never try to hurt anybody and certainly not on purpose. As much fun as I've had with the crazy auctions I can't afford to lose my other business. It is helping pay the bills. Any ideas? Ya'll are all veterans in this area and I am certainly not. Thanks for listening. Sorry for the whining. It was so mean and ugly and it just really hurt my feelings. thanks, Pam

Sorry guys, I just reread what I wrote in the heat of the moment and I sound like such a whiner/baby. It just caught me offguard and I've got a lot of other issues I'm dealing with right now. Sorry!!

Last edited:

doubles2004

Registered Member
sorry to hear this pam .if she done this through ebay foward the email to ebay they dont tolerate this and dont let what she says get to you they are just jealouse that you had the idea before they did. dont worry what they say your doing great just ignore them best of luck to you

doubles2004

Registered Member
green
from my experience getting reinstated with ebay my father was suspended on feb 14 of this year for 30 days they said but after all the emails and all to ebay we just got him reinstated 2 days ago they are slow i wish you all the luck if someone has a phone # they can post for ebay it might help you get reinstated faster

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have their phone number but I don't think I'm supposed to have it.. :lol: I'm not a powerseller. If you call and you are not a powerseller, they will ask you to email anyway though. Pam I'm sure you have this number though. I would suggest calling your powerseller rep and seeing what they have to say about it.

kennon07

Registered Member
I actually don't have the number, that is, that I know of. It's just kind of scary with all the suspensions and cancelled auctions. I'm seriously considering cancelling bids from people with less that 10 feedback. Because of a medical problem in our family I can't afford to be suspended. I sell too many other things. What do you think Andrew? Ignore? Cancel? Call?

Thank you so much to everybody for all your advice and support!!

kennon07

Registered Member
Well, I just cancelled some of my bids. I HATE MEAN PEOPLE!!!!! :mad:
Good Night guys.

Nanner

Registered Member
OK I don't get it. Why cancel bids because some bully tells you to? eBay could certainly check them out (the bids) if this person really did report you. You are doing nothing wrong. Heck even beat them in their own game. Send eBay the letters (even after you've removed the bidders) and ask them if there is any problems with what you are doing in your auction. Don't let one jerk decide for you how to run your auctions! (assuming they follow the rules and all that......) Also....but this is just me....I'd be asking the jerk why they are so interested in your auctions and why they feel the need to send you mail about them....only I don't think I'd word it exactly like that......

kennon07

Registered Member
Re: I just got ANOTHER ONE!!

I have always liked you Nanner! Thank you. I got another one this morning, same person. I haven't done anything yet, I wanted to see what ya'll think. I'm going to post the question and my response here and I'm wondering if I should just post it on my auction???? I value all of your opinions and I am new at being attacked, so I won't do anything until I hear from ya'll. Thank you so much!!

Q: PAM THIS IS REALLY STRANGE..YOU CANCELED ONE BIDDER THAT HAS BOUGHT FROM YOU AND THEIR ONLY FEED BACK WAS FROM YOU..THIS WAS THE SAME ONE THAT BID YOUR PUDDING UP LAST AUCTION..WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?? NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR YOUR CHILDREN..I HAD INTENDED TO BID ON THE MYSTERY BOX BUT NOW I AM WONDERING IF THIS IS A SCAM..I WAS HOPING YOUR INTENTIONS WERE HONEST BUT???

I have been advised not to answer any more of your questions, but I guess I am stubborn so I will try one more time. When I got your other "not so nice" emails I decided I should confirm all my bidders. The ones that I didn't hear back from I cancelled their bids. Now I am sure they are not going to be very happy with me and I have probably hurt my own business. But it is my understanding that if I hear back from them I can allow them to bid again. I am an honest person and a Christian and you have attacked my character. I have been as nice to you as I can possibly be, but this is my last email. I have saved all your emails and my responses and if you continue your attack on me I will send everything to ebay. I have no idea why you chose me or why you don't care for me and I am sorry that you feel so bitter towards me. I am just asking that you leave me alone now. I don't have a mystery box and would prefer you not bid on any of my items. Thank you, Pam

Nanner

Registered Member
Re: I just got ANOTHER ONE!!

kennon07 said:
I have always liked you Nanner! Thank you. I got another one this morning, same person. I haven't done anything yet, I wanted to see what ya'll think. I'm going to post the question and my response here and I'm wondering if I should just post it on my auction???? I value all of your opinions and I am new at being attacked, so I won't do anything until I hear from ya'll. Thank you so much!!

Q: PAM THIS IS REALLY STRANGE..YOU CANCELED ONE BIDDER THAT HAS BOUGHT FROM YOU AND THEIR ONLY FEED BACK WAS FROM YOU..THIS WAS THE SAME ONE THAT BID YOUR PUDDING UP LAST AUCTION..WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?? NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR YOUR CHILDREN..I HAD INTENDED TO BID ON THE MYSTERY BOX BUT NOW I AM WONDERING IF THIS IS A SCAM..I WAS HOPING YOUR INTENTIONS WERE HONEST BUT???

I have been advised not to answer any more of your questions, but I guess I am stubborn so I will try one more time. When I got your other "not so nice" emails I decided I should confirm all my bidders. The ones that I didn't hear back from I cancelled their bids. Now I am sure they are not going to be very happy with me and I have probably hurt my own business. But it is my understanding that if I hear back from them I can allow them to bid again. I am an honest person and a Christian and you have attacked my character. I have been as nice to you as I can possibly be, but this is my last email. I have saved all your emails and my responses and if you continue your attack on me I will send everything to ebay. I have no idea why you chose me or why you don't care for me and I am sorry that you feel so bitter towards me. I am just asking that you leave me alone now. I don't have a mystery box and would prefer you not bid on any of my items. Thank you, Pam

Awww shucks....thank you :D Hmmm since I've never had a high profile auction (or a really good one even :( ) I'm not a great one to answer if you should post it or not......but I would still send her emails to eBay just cuz it might give her, if nothing else, a slap on the hand??? Oh don't listen to me....I really know nothing. Hope someone with some experience on this subject gives you a good answer!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Pam
i would send her email to ebay.i would not answer them myself but this is up to you.and i sure wouldnt cancell the bids unless i knew the person wasent going to pay. report he/him then put them in your blocked bidder list. just my 2 cents worth