I introduce to you...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by idisrsly, Mar 16, 2010.

1. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Hi everyone,

I have just come across your forum today and have done some skimming through and reading what and where I had time for. I really like what I've seen so far, so would love to stay a while... if you would be so kind as to have me here. :D

I thought it best to first introduce myself before I jump in and start throwing my opinions around... I mean, that is the decent thing to do!! ;)

So just a little bit about myself then... As my name suggests - I am a girl, I am curious (about many things) and I am 28 years old. I live in Johannesburg South Africa.

I look forward to many new friendships!!

-- CuriousGirlSA

viLky and Impact like this.

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

Hello,
    Welcome on board!
    I hope you stick around!

idisrsly likes this.
  3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy what the forum has to offer you.

4. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

Welcome welcome welcome. Always nice to see new faces.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Hey :) welcome to GF! You sound like you'll be a good addition. :nod: (err, no pressure lol)
    Have any hobbies or interests you'd like to share?

idisrsly likes this.
  6. idisrsly

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone. In my search of a good and active forum I came across more than one forum with little, if any, activity. Such a waste of bandwidth... But that certainly does not appear to be the case here. :eek:mg:

My interests are religious debate, history and traveling. I would love to throw reading in there, but having only read Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, my literature past is not much to brag about. :shake:

Rebeccaaa likes this.
  7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow! You seem to be an awesome new addition hopefully you do stick around.

I might be wrong but you might be our first South African member, I have a soft spot for them since that's where Freddy Mercury was born.

See you around the forums.

8. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Isn't Nibbles from South Africa too?

Welcome to the forums. Not sure that you and I have much in common, except we're around the same age, and have read Harry Potter. lol

idisrsly likes this.
  9. idisrsly

Thanks Babe Ruth (I am so tempted to call you Babe, but don't know you well enough yet... :D). I will definitely do my best not to disappoint. :shocking:

Well, if I am the first, I am sure my entourage will soon fill GF up. I have a fierce following, consisting of my brother and, well, my brother is it really, but I think the rest of the people are just shy to come out...

See you around Babe (too soon:confused:)

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well if you invite some of your friends or even if it's just your brother than that's fine. More members these forums get the more active they become. Which is always a good thing.

You can call me BR if you like, but I won't say no to Babe either ;)