• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I hope Domino doesn't get fired.

viLky

ykLiv
Ever since Deuce & Domino lost their tag team titles it's been down hill for Domino. D&D continued to lose matches, jobbed to Khali, Deuce went to RAW and now Domino is jobbing to Vladimir.

Am I the only one here that enjoys Domino? I know most people enjoy Deuce and always under look Domino. To me, he is a good wrestler with good charisma and I could see him going over well a either a face or heel.

I was watching the match he had with Vladimir last night and the crowd seemed dead. Domino got a small pop when he got the upper-hand, but it wasn't really anything worth mentioning. I'm curious to see what the WWE does with him. Either he becomes a jobber, competes in mid-card matches or they let him go (fired) one of these days.

Do you think Domino's days are numbered or do you think he'll be a good mid-carder for future shows?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
They should make Domino into a loud mouth New York style brawler. He's a very ugly human, no offense Domino, and he's extremely loud and annoying and I think they could use that.

But honestly, he's a jobber right now until he changes his gimmick and he might always be a jobber the rest of his days. I think they'll keep him around for a little while at least until they are done with him. He doesnt have the genes of Deuce so his time is shorter.

I've never been impressed to be honest...with him or Deuce. They are both reckless in the ring with their kicks and dont seem to understand how to have a classic match. I dont think they are bad but I certainly dont think they are good, either. My two cents.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
which on is domino? the fattish one or the awesome one with blond(?) hair?

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
He's awesome, so much talent, glad him and cade dropped the dead beats of there team

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
He's awesome, so much talent, glad him and cade dropped the dead beats of there team
Domino has talent? How? I'll bet you Deuce ends up having a better career than Domino. I'll bet you, uh, nothing but just you watch lol.

viLky

ykLiv
You really think he's ugly? I mean, I'm not gay, BUT (lol - I'll regret this) he doesn't look half bad. Kind of like a strong emo-ish type of guy.

How you feel about Deuce is how I feel about Domino. I think he has the talent while Deuce is a bit reckless with his kicks. I believe there is talent in Domino if he was more careful with his moves so he doesn't harm anybody (for real).

The Brooklyn New York gimmick would be great on him. One loud mofo. :eek:)

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
Domino has talent? How? I'll bet you Deuce ends up having a better career than Domino. I'll bet you, uh, nothing but just you watch lol.
Ah, you see, WWE doesn't let people show talent, i bet you also think Noble and Shannon Moore have no talent. Domino is great, He just needs some work.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
You really think he's ugly? I mean, I'm not gay, BUT (lol - I'll regret this) he doesn't look half bad. Kind of like a strong emo-ish type of guy.

How you feel about Deuce is how I feel about Domino. I think he has the talent while Deuce is a bit reckless with his kicks. I believe there is talent in Domino if he was more careful with his moves so he doesn't harm anybody (for real).

The Brooklyn New York gimmick would be great on him. One loud mofo. :eek:)
It's actually a running joke with my brother and I about how weird looking DOmino is. Almost penguin like...bad hair, weird face, gigantic nose. But enough of that haha.

We'll see what happens. I just think since Deuce is the son of Hall of Famer Jimmy Snuka he'll get the chance to succeed before Domino. Domino would be better served on ECW me thinks.
------
Ah, you see, WWE doesn't let people show talent, i bet you also think Noble and Shannon Moore have no talent. Domino is great, He just needs some work.
Did you see my thread on Raw draft picks? I doubt I ran down Jamie Noble since he is one of my favorite wrestlers on any brand. If I was booking he'd already have been a tag champ or the United States Champion. That dude is awesome. He's going to get swallowed alive on RAW, however.

Shannon Moore, eh, he's okay. I like him with Jimmy Yang, it works.

Last edited:

viLky

ykLiv
We'll see what happens. I just think since Deuce is the son of Hall of Famer Jimmy Snuka he'll get the chance to succeed before Domino. Domino would be better served on ECW me thinks.

Yeah, Deuce will do great whether it's because he's related to a superstar wrestler or if it's because he has talent. He does have all the right things to make him one of the best. I just want to see Domino staying active, not a jobber and keeping his job. He kind of reminds me of ugh... Roddy Piper's "apprentice" Sean O'Haire. And we all know what happened to him... WWE didn't use him properly and now he's in MMA. >.<;

Last edited: