• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I hear vista sucks and it's only released as an in-between for the Windows 7

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
I hear it sucks. Does it suck? Tell me if it sucks.

Last edited:

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
No, go find out for yourself.

Plantation_Boy

Registered Member
My friend has vista and its definetly not better than XP. There are so much errors and it is always asking Allow or Block even if youv been to the site or played the game before. The only thing better is Direct X 10.

Clear_Note

Demon King/Sith Warrior
Oh, okay. I has XP. :D

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
My dad has vista and so does my cousin. Both have problems with it.

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
When I got Vista it took me weeks to get Java, MSM, AIM And all the stuff too watch youtube vids, It wouldn't allow them to just wouldn't finish downloading!!!

STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!

Iris

rainbow 11!
I haven't had any real problems with it.

I love the toolbar and stuff. Things are basically the same, but with a few added gadgets.

Vegito728

Registered Member
My mom has vista and has problems with it regulary.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Two of my room mates have it. One is content with it and has no complaints. The other considers it the bane of his existence and has been trying to get a copy of XP for the past few months. I have heard alot more bad things than good, but I don't have any first-hand experience, so I can't say for sure.