I haven’t returned from India!

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
HELP! I’ve been practicing astral projection and got stuck somewhere on the Mahanadi River between Cuttack and Raipur! Call the ghost-busters but tell them not to cross the streams when they return me to my dimension, please!

-Sent from my Apple iAstral touch.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
You need to take the M87, which is the central galaxy of the Virgo Cluster which is the central cluster of the Local Supercluster.

What ever you do Steg, DO NOT take the M82. That will take you to the Starburst Galaxy which is the central galaxy of clusterfuck!

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
You need to take the M87, which is the central galaxy of the Virgo Cluster which is the central cluster of the Local Supercluster.
Of course! It makes sense now--I'm a Virgo, afterall.

What ever you do Steg, DO NOT take the M82. That will take you to the Starburst Galaxy which is the central galaxy of clusterfuck!
Oh noes! I actually think I've been through there before on my last trip. I ran into intergalactic princess Laym'ealot--she was...er..."nice." :naughty:

Thanks, CG. I can always count on you!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Oh noes! I actually think I've been through there before on my last trip. I ran into intergalactic princess Laym'ealot--she was...er..."nice." :naughty:
Many before you have made that same mistake and they have all been through that whore. You should get checked for spacial-herpes when you get back, btw.

Thanks, CG. I can always count on you!
You're lucky to have a friend like me who's been around the galaxy and back. Did you happen to run into Ukstibanalamaratan? He is so hunky. I wonder if he remembers me? He did say I was the best he ever had! :nod:

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Many before you have made that same mistake and they have all been through that whore. You should get checked for spacial-herpes when you get back, btw.
You dirty thing!...I meant she was accommodating...she bought me a Coke! It was the best fucking Coke I ever had. It was sprinkled with stardust and was served in an ice-cold comet cup.

You know the first place they look when they check you for spacial herpes?

Uranus

You totally have to be careful out there, though--especially for the android girls...

You're lucky to have a friend like me who's been around the galaxy and back. Did you happen to run into Ukstibanalamaratan? He is so hunky. I wonder if he remembers me? He did say I was the best he ever had! :nod:
Nope. But this guy remembers you.

When did you go by "Donna"? :lol:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
It was the best fucking Coke I ever had.
Inorite? Out of this world! :nod:

You know the first place they look when they check you for spacial herpes?

Uranus
I wish I hadn't repped you already. ROFLMFAO!

Nope. But this guy remembers you.

Ok, seriously, I don't know what this man told you but I have never seen him before in my life.

:shifteyes: :shifteyes: :shifteyes:

When did you go by "Donna"? :lol:
Wasn't me!