• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I haven't emigrated, joined a monastery, become a religious leader or died.

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
I've just been...'funny'. Welcome me back? :D

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't really feel like you've been gone as I see your updates on FB all the time. Glad to see you pop by, though.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Hey, it's about time you got back. The windows are filthy and the dog has not been fed in years.

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
Life's not too bad these days, now I've reached the end of a very dark path. That's another story for another time though. I will share one piece of good news here and now though:

Sophie is pregnant again, and we're going to have a wee baby boy!
------
Lol! Sorry Tucker, me old mucker, but I don't clean windows now. I moved on to toilet bowls.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
Were you trying? That's great news. I am sure everything will be fine. Congratulations!

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
We weren't actually trying at the time, no. We were planning to soon though, he just decided to pop up just before :)

And I'm certain everything will be fine this time. She's already had like 5 scans in the space of a month.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Oh that's wonderful. Congratulations!

Good to see you back.