I have weird cats.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SamusAran86, Apr 21, 2005.

1. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I own 6 cats. I love them to death, but they are all so diferent and weird...

Mamacat - skittish little hairball... cant get within 2 feet of her, unless she wants something

Snoball - White puffball with peach coloring (vet calls him a Flame Point) loves everybody... walk up to him and he will roll over wanting you to pet him with your foot!

Tiger - looks just like mama... but completly oppisite. This cat will litterally climb you to get onto your sholder... Likes to run out the door as soon as it opens... all he does in roll around on the concrete, you can also cradle him and he loves it

Midnight - Pure black. This cat has a NATURAL mohawk... its like the fur along his spine was put on backwards.

Smokey - mostly white, but alot of grey in her... she looks like a puff of smoke. This one loves to sleep with its paws over her eyes

Bandit - looks like a bandit.. moatly white, but her paws are black like shes wearing gloves, and has what I call a "black mask"... its her fur, but it looks like a mask.

They are all so different and have there own qualities... They love to play kitty gymnastics. Usually 2 at a time, but they will run from one end of the house to the other... over furniture and people if you are in there way.

2. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I have 4 cats and love them all dearly... In fact they all sleep on my bed with me. My DH is always saying that I give the cats more attention that I do him, but they are my babies :smirk:

I have Zeus, who at 4 is the oldest of the cats... He is HUGE weighing in at over 15 lbs. Total house cat, I'm not sure he would make it outside. He loves to sleep on his back and when he's out, he's totaly out. I just know that he would crash outside and along would come a cyote or a couger. He would have no idea tell it was too late.

Next is V8, named because he sounds like a V8 engine when you pet him and he is also the color of, you guessed it, a V8 stain.

Brandy is my current fav.... she is a very small little cat, but is totaly mine... she won't let anyone else touch her at all.

Then there is out most recent addition, Squishy. She is a black cat that is just squishy all over. totaly layed back and lovable.

3. kyrie

kyrie Registered Member

I live out in the country and I have 21 cats!!!
    (Only one in the house thank goodness) I have 2 males and 4 females who are outside cats. Welllll...the 2 males have been busy. All 4 females turned up pregnant at the same time and 3 of them have had babies so far. (Anyone want a kitten?) Im thinking its time to visit the vet to get them fixed!!
    We gave up naming our cats. We now just call them all "Kitten".

Fuzzball (aka Fuzzbutt and Fuzz Bucket as our drunk Vet calls her) is my indoor cat. She doesnt realize that she is a cat. She thinks she is human. I would totally freak out if something ever happened to her. She stays indoors at all times. I could leave the door open all day and she wouldnt step one paw outside. She doesnt like strangers. When someone pulls up in our driveway, she growls. She isnt very fond of kids either. Although she tolerates the 2 that I have. She follows me everywhere. Even in the bathroom!!! (I thought once my kids were old enough I'd be able to go to the bathroom alone for a change....sheesh) She talks to me. She and I actually hold a pretty good conversation. Better then most adults LOL

We also have 3 dogs. Hank (my husbands K-9 Drug Dog) Alice (our fat crazy Basset Hound) and Frisky (an orphaned dog we found when she was a pup). They love all the cats and the cats love them (except Fuzzball and the 2 male cats). Its really cute to see them sleep together.

4. teena

teena Registered Member

Hi
    I have one cat we have had him since he was a baby he just come to our house and got stuck (under the house) so we keep him. His name is Kitty Kat lol thats what my kids named him, lol he is very crazy! He everywhere I go and if I set down he will get in my lap and go to sleep. He eats everthing and anything lol. He hates to go outside and will NOT go even if every door and window is open. I also have a Min Pin she is only 4 months old and her and the cat are best Friends they sleep together play together and sometimes even eat together, lol. I also have two Black Labs outside named Lady and Tramp and a Turtle named Turtle (my kids like to keep the names simple)! The labs are my husbands and the Turtle is mine I love turtles I collect them lol. Also have about 10 fish in a tank. We almost have a zoo here lol! :lol:
    Teena

5. SamusAran86

Kids love to keep the names simple...

Midnight... my kids called him "Blacky" for the longest time
    Tiger... since hes almost the same coloring as Mamacat, they called him the other Mamacat until I gave him a name...

Mamacat is the only one they named... simple just because shes given birth to 2 litters, hence the Mama name

6. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Ahhhh but anyones cat hack up a hairball of Elvis? The Pope? Virgin Mary? Cher??????

7. LicentiousVenus

LicentiousVenus Registered Member

I only have one cat of my own...but he's crazy...he's only about 9 months old now so still runs around spasticly...right now he's hanging out with my bf's cat...both males...one minute they are fighting the next they are cuddling up together to sleep...go figure. I got my sis a cat from the city pound.....that little #%@*! hates me....I think its because my cat spent winter break in "her" house...every time I go to my dad's to visit she gives me an evil look and tries to attack me...I would say she is possessed..but I'm the only one she does it to...you'd think she'd show more respect since I saved her life, how ungrateful...and Nope, no profitably shaped hair balls...as gross as that would be...would be nice :)

8. SamusAran86

I like to call that "Kitty Wrestling"... all my cats do that... they love to wrestle, then later on you'll see them sleeping next to each other...

9. kyrie

kyrie Registered Member

We had a beautiful all white cat the kids named Princess. All was good until one day I noticed that Princess was really a Prince!!!

The name Kitten fits well now. Male or Female, cant go wrong with that name.

10. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Well hi there everybody. I have two cats One is named Clark Kent (super cat) and the other is named Angelica (The Frost Queen) they are some strange cats. Clark thinks he is a dog. (Even eats my dogs food) And angelica well she knows that she was once a show cat (retired now) she can act like a real spoiled [email protected]#$h. I'm amazed that they get along with our two dogs.
    Till next time............................ :warp: