I have tried to get into anime...

Discussion in 'Anime' started by n3wt, May 8, 2009.

1. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

I have tried to get into anime but cant I have watched a few episodes of Gyver and couldnt get into it, ive tried other anime but I dont know the name of it.

I have to admit I have watched Afro Samuri and found that awesome and im really looking forward to playing the game.

What can you suggest for me to try? :D

2. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I have never been big on anime but I was able to watch the cowboy bebop series. That is the only one though and it was mostly cause If I wanted to enjoy my living room I would have to lol.

However I rather enjoy the afro samurai game.

3. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

If you want to get into the genre i would ignore those realy popular like naruto, bleach, one piece... those give a bad name to the genre, think of them as blockbusters.
    If you're into samurais, Samurai X is the best ive seen.

I would start with hayao miyazaki movies, The melancholly of haruhi suzumya, cowboy bebop, death note, Berserk, Neon genesis evangelion, gatchaman, tenchi muyo, elfen lied and so on...

here is a list you can choose from, they are followed with a review..its important to be selective and not eat all the crap TV throws you.

All Anime Series List | Watch Anime Subs Online

Obviously the Real list is much, much bigger, but you are only at the beggining.

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  4. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

Awesome thanks guys I will have a look through the link cheers dude :thumbup:

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Check out Death Note, that's an awesome series. Also, if you want a short one with some awesome humor, check out Golden Boy.

Shwa likes this.
  6. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

Cheers mate im keeping notes and im looking up some series now :laugh:

7. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Oh man, I can remember classic anime's like the original Gundam Wing or Akira, even Initial D. Those were some [email protected] shows, some newer animes are hard to get into but it really depends on what you're in the mood to watch/become a fan of.

~Shwa

8. n3wt

n3wt Registered Member

Cheers dude sounds awesome :thumbup: Will have to see about those.

9. Mihael_langley

Mihael_langley Formerly "Maikeru"

im watching kare kano now... its one of a kind.