I have to get surjury done to my wirst lol

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Well last Thursday I was exercising, and my wrist started to cramp up something shocking, so I stopped and shook it out until the pain went away, then I looked at it and there was a lump on my wrist. I didn't know what it was so I just hoped it would go away. Well today it was still there so I got it checked out by the medics at work, and its some weird name thing that starts with G. But basically its just some fluid that lubricates the bones in my wrist got clogged and they need to cut into my wrist to get in there to re-arrange and fix it lol, its only minor so its all good. And the best part is I have no pain, its just a lump. But yeah thats just some random shit that happened to me today lol.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I dont need sympathy, im just exited because I never been under before lol, and no chaos, I dont fap anywhere near as much as you do so I think im safe :p
------
Shut up I cant spell ok!

Last edited:

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Maybe a ganglian cyst? That sounds like what it probably is. I've gone under multiple times. I've had some good experiences and some bad, but nothing so horrid I wouldnt go under again. I always find it funny to have that blank spot in my past. I remember what happened before and after, but nothing in between.