• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I have Great News

bishop_kain

Registered Member
I took a test for the GED on October 13. After a few weeks I got the test results back and passed the test. I have My GED certificate and now I can get a Decent job that doesn't require Flipping burgers and Burger King. I got a job offer in Utah, where I'm moving to. MOving furniture when stock trucks come in sounds a lot better than making a big mac.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nice, that is good news. I worked fast food at one point many years ago and I'm not going to lie, I didn't feel like it was my dream job. I was glad to leave it and move on.

When do you start the new job?

Teorropy

Hey that is great man. Hope that it all works out for you man. I also use to work fast food, not what I want on that one. It took me so many years after that to even eat the stuff. Good luck on the new job.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Congrats, and good luck with your new job. Did you have to take the classes and things before you took your GED?