• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I have a RADIO INTERVIEW!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Ok FINALLY we get some media attention! I have set up a radio interview with WXKR in Toledo Ohio for the Mystery boxes!

Thanks go 1_ares_1 for getting this set up!!!!!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
great! that's excellent!! finally we get more media coverage : )

good luck Jen!! and remember to relax during it all

: )

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Way to go!!! Do they have live stream for the radio show on their site?

doubles2004

Registered Member
Great news msbabe good luck with it maybe after the interview the bids will start jumping

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Ok give me some info on everyone whos making a box that has had a high profile auction, like what you sold and for how much...........

I'm sure they will ask about who our boxes are coming from and forgive me but I have not seen some of these auctions. :)

Marys454BB

Premium Member
Msbabedoll said:
Ok give me some info on everyone whos making a box that has had a high profile auction, like what you sold and for how much...........

I'm sure they will ask about who our boxes are coming from and forgive me but I have not seen some of these auctions. :)
Umm.. Ok,
Mary Anderson - Sold Cane with her fathers (sons grandfathers) Ghost attached to ease sons fear that grandpa's ghost hung around in the house after he passed away.
Oh sheeeesh.. I can't word that right! Just say "Ghost Cane" they'll know! LOL

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
how much was it sold for in case they ask,I dont want to sound like I dont know nothing......lol
wasn't it 65K?