• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I have a question

TGirl

Registered Member
I thought I should ask here instead of the other threads I been in.....What does "Sticky" mean outside the new threads....sticky subject?????
~Trina~

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
that means it stays on top all the time. the mods can make it stay at the top cuz it's a a hot topic. So it doesn't get pushed down with no responses : )

I don't know if you can understand that or not LOL

TGirl

Registered Member
Thank you and Yes, I did understand
Well now I am a little bit smarter...
thank you again
~Trina~

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
your welcome : )

sorry I didn't mean to imply that you were stupid LOL it's just that sometimes I can ramble on about something and really make no sense. it's like I know what I"m talking about but nobody else does! :D

TGirl

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
your welcome : )

sorry I didn't mean to imply that you were stupid LOL it's just that sometimes I can ramble on about something and really make no sense. it's like I know what I"m talking about but nobody else does! :D

hahahaha I was not being sarcastic at all...I really meant I was a little bit smarter.... I could not figure out what "sticky" meant...I even went to the FAQ's beacue I didn't want to ask and could not find it...lol I am sorry if my typing sounded mean....

I really do thank you
~Trina~

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
okeys np all is good then!! : ) I was just worried that I might have hurt your feelings without meaning to.

:D

TGirl

Registered Member
Well then we both now are a little smarter...I don't even know why I needed to know...but why can't you find that in the FAQ's lol I thought it was a sticky subject lol but I wanted to know for sure....

too funny
~Trina~