I have a question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TGirl, May 6, 2005.

1. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I thought I should ask here instead of the other threads I been in.....What does "Sticky" mean outside the new threads....sticky subject?????
    ~Trina~

2. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

that means it stays on top all the time. the mods can make it stay at the top cuz it's a a hot topic. So it doesn't get pushed down with no responses : )

I don't know if you can understand that or not LOL

3. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Thank you and Yes, I did understand
    Well now I am a little bit smarter...
    thank you again
    ~Trina~

4. Bunny_roses

your welcome : )

sorry I didn't mean to imply that you were stupid LOL it's just that sometimes I can ramble on about something and really make no sense. it's like I know what I"m talking about but nobody else does! :D

5. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

hahahaha I was not being sarcastic at all...I really meant I was a little bit smarter.... I could not figure out what "sticky" meant...I even went to the FAQ's beacue I didn't want to ask and could not find it...lol I am sorry if my typing sounded mean....

I really do thank you
    ~Trina~

6. Bunny_roses

okeys np all is good then!! : ) I was just worried that I might have hurt your feelings without meaning to.

:D

7. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

:D Thanks Trina!!! I've looked all over this site trying to find out what "sticky" meant. Now I know. :D :D

8. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Well then we both now are a little smarter...I don't even know why I needed to know...but why can't you find that in the FAQ's lol I thought it was a sticky subject lol but I wanted to know for sure....

too funny
    ~Trina~