• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

i have a question

Birdhouse

Registered Member
how do u raised your longestive thing

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I assume you mean longevity (try making your posts more readable).

Longevity = how long you've been here as a percentage of the board's existance. That means you'll never be able to get it to 100% since you registered after the board was created. There's no way to raise your longevity except to just wait. It'll go up with time.

Birdhouse

Registered Member
Buckeye101 said:
I assume you mean longevity (try making your posts more readable).

Longevity = how long you've been here as a percentage of the board's existance. That means you'll never be able to get it to 100% since you registered after the board was created. There's no way to raise your longevity except to just wait. It'll go up with time.
when is that i want my to go up

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Take it easy, Ech. He's just an idiot.

Bird, you can't force your longevity to go up. Any kind of status rigging is considered a violation of the board's rules, and you will be banned.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Actually you can get to 100% even if you joined after the board started. The longer the board is open, the higher you will go, for example, you are just missing one piece Echoes. I bet within a few months or less you will be at 100% as well.

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
But if you were to break those individual pieces down to pieces within pieces and individual molecules and subatomic particles, you'd realize the deep dark truth that...
they're NOT ALL THEEEEEEERE!!!!!! :(