I Have A Great Idea!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Msbabedoll, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Ok, I have thought and thought and thought about this, this morning, and come to the conclusion that I DO NOT Have the guts to do this myself.........AND figured I would pass the idea on to someone else who DID have the guts to do it in hopes that MAYBE they would be kind enough to share some of their wealth that COULD be made off this with me to help me pay off this debt I am trying so desperatly to do!!

So what is this great idea?

Last night I was in the bath tub looking down at the recently put on 20 lbs on my body and thought, "wouldn't it be nice to get lipo suction and a tummy tuck and while I was at it a boob job" and then it hit me, EBAY!!!

That would make a GREAT Auction! Set up an Auction for someone to sponser your EXTREME MAKEOVER! They could pay for it, film it, film your before, during and after, AND advertise on your NEW boobs after!! What an idea!! I see Golden Palace ALL OVER THIS!! So you'd make money off the Auctions, you'd get a free make over, ANd they would get TONS of attention!!

Well I myself thought this was an ingenious idea!! Only problem, well, I doubt I could get off work long enough to complete this Auction for the winning bidder unless I quit and I doubt enough money will be made for me to retire on!! I also took into consideration my family.........you are always at risk when put to sleep and I am not going to put myself at that risk since I am the only parent my children have left.

SOOO IF you use my idea, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, at least mention me and my Auctions trying to make enough money to pay off the debt James left behind!!!

2. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

This is being done already. Cant remember which auction but I Golden Palace bid on it in the early running...will see if i can find it agian. Sry :( Its a good idea tho LOL

3. Msbabedoll

Ohhh LOL ok!!! Yeah I thought about that last night and was like HEY I can think of a great idea!! LOL To bad i was too little too late! hehe

4. Mina

Mina Registered Member

After 4 kids that's one I'd be willing to go for!!!!

I want stuff done, don't need the lipo though.

5. Msbabedoll

I have looked and can't find anything on that nature. Guess I'll go check Golden Palaces bids and see if I can find it there! It might actually go again if someone tried it!

6. Msbabedoll

I thought so too! I just am not the one to do something like that. Chicken? Umm YES!

Maybe someone else is willing to put the Auctio to the test.......and YES if it turns out to be a hit, I WILL KICK MYSELF!