I have a bad feeling about the Edgeheads

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jan 17, 2009.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

We haven't seen them for awhile. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

>:'(

(getting released soon?)

I know some members don't really like them, however one of them (I think Curt) he great potential as a singles wrestler.

Your thoughts or predictions?

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Well I still can't tell them apart so I dont know which is better in all honesty haha. They have sputtered since the Edge thing ended. I hope they dont get released because they are a solid team but they havent been doing much lately and thats not a good sign

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do get released, and to be honest I won't be to angry about it either. I've never been a big fan of them. I didn't find them entertaining in the ring, they don't impress me that much. But I still believe they have good wrestling abilities.

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I think they'd definitely be worth keeping around. There aren't enough tag teams these days. Without them there's only Carlito & Primo, Ezekiel Jackson & Brian Kendrick and Jesse & Festus left on Smackdown (well, apart from the all brand Miz & Morrison) and that's not the strongest list. They could definitely get a title run if they got a proper push.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  5. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I think they're another potentially great team getting lost in WWE's shuffle.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Isn't it amazing that tag teams can get lost in the shuffle when there's barely any good tag teams on either show? Unreal.

7. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Yeah I still always think back to around 2000 when Hardys, Team 3D (The Dudleys) and Edge/Christian were feuding. That was my favorite part of the WWE at the time, probably.