I have 5000 messages

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's right guys I've finally reached 5000 messages, hopefully my messages where worth reading. Also hopefully I created interested threads. Also I'll be here to create a lot of new threads and post a lot more messages.

Thank you everyone.

F

Forbidden

Congratulations, that's a big thing to accomplish and that probably took a lot of time, I'm proud of myself for almost having 500 lol

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Go Vince! Though some of those message always sounded the same like in the intro and art sections >>; But I am so glad for u, hopefully u might reach 10000 or such before the end of this year...

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Congratulations
You have made this site look Great and half of your posts are in it

Interesting Threads I have seen started by you

I am gonna give ya rep but I cant cause I have given out too much
Gotta wait

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks guys I really appreciate your comments, and trust me I'll work hard to get even more, and my next mark that I want to achieve is 10 000, but that one will take a little more time.

BigBlue

----------------------
congrats vince, you post everywhere and your post are meaningfull, well I hope to reach the 5,000 plateau aswell in my fusion central carreer and maybe even surpass you in post :D

O yea and check your private messages!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
HAHA That's funny. I might have five thousand messages but your a real good poster yourself. By the way you'd never school me on the Hardwood lol.