• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I have 2 jobs...

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
You can't get one? And if you do have one you bitch about it!? I wanted to smack this fucking kid today who bitched to me about having to work a whole 4 hours :-o *whaaaa whaaaaa whaaaa* Cry me a fucking river :rolleyes:

Nothing chaps my ass more then people who bitch about having to work a few hours in a day. I'm just now getting home after working two jobs. I started this morning at 6am. I got to my first job and began work there at 7:30am. I had a half an hour for lunch for myself. Then I left that job at 4 to get to my other job by 4:30 and worked until a little before 11pm.

Rinse and repeat.

Also I can't stand people who say they can't get a job. That's horse shit. The jobs aren't gonna find you... If I can get two jobs, you can get one. You may have to flip burgers or deliver pizzas for a bit... but its a job! Some people don't have any, be happy you have something.

Quit your bitching. I needed to vent.

/Rant

Last edited:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I've know people who have lost 50k a year manufacturing jobs that are now working 3 jobs in retail 80 hours a week just to pay the bills. It may not be pleasant... but it is work, and it pays the bills.

It comes down to will you do it, or won't you do it.

Reactions: Doc

Wade8813

Registered Member
No WONDER people can't find a job... it's people like you who have two jobs, stealing someone else's!

:lol:

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
I think Pro2A is a pretty cool guy. eh has 2 jobs and doesnt afraid of anything...

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
probably 75% of the people who "can't find jobs" actually could find jobs if they tried harder. But there ARE people who can't work, be it some mental disease, physical limitation or actually trying and still not getting hired.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I have two and a half.

But I thought him saying because he had two, everyone should be able to get one was pretty silly.

Silly, like Bliss' face.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
...this fucking kid today who bitched to me about having to work a whole 4 hours...
Oh noes, 4 hours! That's like, fuck all!

I work at a charity shop as a volunteer three days a week, 4 hours a day. I get paid nothing for it. His point is?