• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I Hate This Guy

Malificus

Likes snow
Sorayoushi said:
!?!?!? What the heck is this!?!?!?
[hide]Its replys like this that make this all worth it[/hide]

S

Sorayoushi

tch... you got me all worried that you hate me. I really don't want anyone hating me. *Big tears rolls down my eyes* Wah! you meany!

Malificus

Likes snow
I don't think you have to worry about people hating you. you have +29 and -1 karma.

S

SF3P0X1

Karma doesn't mean crap. Now, if it got to where you had -1000 Karma and because of that you were banned, then you might have something to worry about.

Blur

iPimp
yeah but i could always go ban you myself if you ever got -1000 legit karmas.. lmao

S

SF3P0X1

Hey, if I can't come here anymore, I just go back to my struggling board, or GW.

S

SF3P0X1

I know, and that was my answer to the general question, leaving it open for others to answer as well.

L

lilbballfrk

««ßlur»» said:
yeah but i could always go ban you myself if you ever got -1000 legit karmas.. lmao
lol, just one person can give -1000 if they really have a grugde. afterall, its a karma every 30 minutes. you guys go the math =]