I hate ponytails

SithZombree

Registered Member
Why do dudes insist on having ponytails? It doesnt make your AC/DC shirt look cooler, ESPECIALLY when it's tucked into your LEvi's.

Why?

Blueyes

Registered Member
most of the guys I see who have long hair are trying to compensate for the lack of hair on the TOP of their head and thats just wrong.

SithZombree

Registered Member
Exactly. Don't get me wrong, if you want long hair, by all means, wear it. But NOT a ponytail.

Atleast wear something that is remotely entertaining, like a .... MULLET!

Bliss

Sally Twit
But if it's windy you're not going to want it flying in your eyes. Also, a lot of people have their hair in a ponytail if they haven't washed it as it's less obvious that it's greasy.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
most of the guys I see who have long hair are trying to compensate for the lack of hair on the TOP of their head and thats just wrong.
:lol: This is so true.

I personally don't have a problem with ponytails. Like Bliss also said, some people are able to pull it off. As far as being taken seriously goes, I agree with you there. If you're an artist (musician, painter - whatever) that's fine. Most artists tend to grow out their hair anyways. But if you're a serious professional, say like a doctor with a ponytail, I don't think I'd come to you for a check up.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
It is very, very rare I see a guy that I actually think looks good with long hair, but when I do it is almost always no longer than shoulder length. I understand the reasons for having your hair pulled back in a ponytail, but I don't think I've ever seen a guy that I found a attractive with it pulled back in a ponytail, but that just isn't my thing. Other than that, I really don't have a problem with it. To each his own. =)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Why do dudes insist on having ponytails? It doesnt make your AC/DC shirt look cooler, ESPECIALLY when it's tucked into your LEvi's.

Why?
Because the ponytail keeps the hair off of our ears and out of our face. It tends to look better than hair hanging out all over the place when wearing a hat/beanie.