• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I hate me too.

How much do you hate me?

• You are a faggot...DIE!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why the fuck am I even doing this? You're dumb

• Honestly? I hate you.

• I wouldn't even accept your weed.

• I'm not going to even waste a bullet on you.

• Total voters

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Have at it!

Blur

iPimp
but i luvv you. :'( lmfao...well i suppose i wouldnt waste a bullet on you cause bullets are much more fun to put into bottles and windows and such...no murder trials :D

oh and that wouldnt even accept your weed bit....if anyone votes that i will STRANGLE them YOU CANT REFUSE WEED JUST CAUSE U DONT LIKE SOMEONE WHAT THE HELL STICK TO THE G CODE BLOODs

B

barfootboards

i dont know what to pick, is there a none of the above?

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Everyone's taking this soooo seriously...gosh it was ajoke.

I know everyone loves me ;D

B

barfootboards

LMAO .... well not shooting u seemed like the best lol

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
____BLuR____ said:
but i luvv you. :'( lmfao...well i suppose i wouldnt waste a bullet on you cause bullets are much more fun to put into bottles and windows and such...no murder trials :D

oh and that wouldnt even accept your weed bit....if anyone votes that i will STRANGLE them YOU CANT REFUSE WEED JUST CAUSE U DONT LIKE SOMEONE WHAT THE HELL STICK TO THE G CODE BLOODs
I'm with Blur. No need for murder trails.