• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

I hate Brett Favre (He's Back)

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Source: rotoworld.com

Seriously, he's such a fucking vagina. He needs to disappear.

The douche said he was retiring because he wanted to avoid training camp...its pretty obvious. He used to be one of my favorite players. Ugh.

WCCO-TV in Minneapolis cites a high-level source with the Vikings as saying Brett Favre will sign on Tuesday.

The Hattiesburg Laurel Regional Airport reports that Brett and Deanna Favre boarded a plane with a Vikings logo and were headed to Minneapolis. Multiple reports confirm that Favre is en route and will sign with the Vikings later today. The latest reports back FoxSports.com's Jay Glazer's prediction that Favre would join the team shortly. Favre accomplished his goal of avoiding training camp and will be handed the starting job with three weeks to prepare.

Zeroslabel

Thankkkkkkk youuuuuu!!!

Brett is killing his legend and needs to just retire, I understand his "itch" to still play since its all he has known for years but its time for him to step back and be a "Michael Jordan" of his sport.

BigBob

Registered Member
Not surprised. Happy though.

Got a real quarterback at the position.. just hope he doesn't take much from peterson.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I heard about this last night. Brett Favre is officially the biggest douchebag in all of sports right now. Seriously. Go fuck yourself, Brett.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Does he think he's fooling anyone? Oh yeah you changed your mind for the 500th time...or you just didnt want to practice and go to training camp. He's a fucking piece of shit who only cares about himself.

I actually kind of like the Vikings and I used to love Favre and the Packers (Rams are #1 to me) but I'm over that now. As Echoes said, go fuck yourself Brett.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
He's not though. I'm pretty sure he's doing this on purpose. I think Millz is right about him not wanting to go to training camp. Plus he just craves the attention. I think it'll be great if he gets booed at Green Bay.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This doesn't surprise me one bit, Favre didn't want to go through training camp and pre-season. He just wants to play in the regular season so he has less wear and tear on his body. I think everyone knew he wasn't going to step away from the game.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Can we outlaw someone from picking up Favre in our fantasy leagues?

Apparently he's landed in Minnesota with like helicopters and some crap. Did he become President without me knowing?!?!